7-11unprofessional conduct

N Granite City, IL Review updated:

Employee's name: Andy (female. Caucasian. 5'2-5'3. Heavy Built. Brown hair, blond highlights. Brown eyes. Round face, light freckles.)

I went in to 7-11 with my husband at about 8:30pm, August 14th 2009, who was at the time considering getting a double gulp refill. Please keep in mind that we are regulars at this particular 7-11, and the employee of question should know to respect not only customers, but ones who still keep them in business after they removed their gas pumps.

The employee, Andy, constantly bothers the privilege to poke my stomach. Each time i keep giving her the answer of No. I feel uncomfortable with people getting near my "baby bump, " let alone the understanding of why people would want to suddenly touch a pregnant person in the first place. It is not a socially acceptable behavior to go around poking people just because you felt the need to do so.

This time however, she decided to take measures into her own hands, and after hearing me say "no" once again, she responded with "Well your a ### now arnt you?" To which i finished off the conversation with "I will be now that you've crossed the line."

In my walking away, she had even reported to my husband my "###" ways, because she wouldn't get her way to poke my stomach, and thus, he himself felt insulted with her statements.

The http://www.7-eleven.com website has no customer complaint service, and i plan to go to 7-11 in the morning and complain directly at the manager. If that fails, guess who will be calling the BBB?

The way that Andy handled the situation was unprofessional conduct, and had she even made an action at me even after I said no, would have easily called the police for both harassment, and battery. I will not tolerate a person like that working behind a counter.

If she does that to me, god knows what she could be doing to everyone else she meets.

• L
      Mar 28, 2010

7-11 IS THE WORST CONVENIENCE STORE IN THE MARKET, THE STORES ARE FILTHY, THEY NEVER CLEAN THEM.
    THEY ALSO HAVE THESE REALLY SLOW PEOPLE THAT CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH HARDLY AT ALL, THAT IS
    SOOO RUDE. I GUESS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE LONG LINES AT THE COUNTER AND THAT IT IS PISSING PEOPLE OFF.
    THAT ALONE IS WHY I NEVER SHOP AT 7-11 ANYMORE AND INSTEAD USE QT'S STORES.
    THEY ARE CLEAN AND NICE AND FAST.
    I GET WHAT I WANT AND THEY ARE NICE, CLEAN AND CHECK ME OUT WITH A SMILE AND QUICKLY.
    QT RULES AND 7-11 SUCKS