609 948 0987 / Calling me twice daily

For the past two weeks or so, this company, whoever the hell they are, keeps calling me ON MY CELLPHONE twice a day trying to sell me some kind of mortgage or mortgage service. I have called this number back twice and followed THEIR instructions to remove my number from their list. On both occasions, the computer on the other end of the line assured me that my number was OFF THEIR LIST. Can you give me their address so I can take my softball bat and smash every piece of glass on their cars? If you are reluctant to do that, please tell these ###s to lose my number really fast because they have me really pissed off. My cellphone is for family and friends and emergencies. Considering that my mother is 94 and in failing health, I jump every time the phone rings. Thank you, and please banish these people to the gulag.

A  6th of Jun, 2007 by
Over the past couple of months I've gotten calls on my cell phone that start out as "Hi, I'm John, Steve, William, etc from Mortgage Service" from various caller ids. I use this phone for both personal and work related calls so I can't completely ignore any call. After I was getting 3-4 calls a day I decided to attempt to talk to someone. After the automated greeting I would get what seems to be a real human but they are complete a holes and wouldn't let me get in a word edgewise. When I finally declared that I wanted to speak to their manager they would redirect my call to another automated system that gave me the option of removing my name from their system. I did so. The calls seemed to stop after a day or so... for about a week and then they started up again. I went through the process of removing my number again. I've repeated this a few times. It stopped for about 2 weeks but just started up again. Today I've received two calls from (609) 948-0987 and one from (301) 882-9988. I put my phone on the national do-not-call registry https://www.donotcall.gov/ but that may take up to 31 days to take affect. If you do find out what company is involved slash their tires for me after breaking their glass.