602-624-4914 / Annoying, unsolicited recorded calls

I receive several calls a week from [protected]. It is an annoying, unsolicited recorded. When I call back, it is a fax number.

Le

Comments

• Bo
      15th of Feb, 2007

I too have received a phone call from this number regarding home loans and some "super 1% home equity" ###.

• Ri
      15th of Feb, 2007

Tile an carpet cleaning here. They tell you to "dial 9" to get off the calling list. Don't do this if you have a phone exchange that requires you tp dial 9 to get an outside line. Residential phones aren't affected (unless you have to dial 9 to get out at home).

• Ra
      15th of Feb, 2007

I have got 1 call from this number and i dont even own a home!!! I'm under the age of 14!!!

• Ni
      16th of Feb, 2007

I got the call on my cell phone, nothing was there and when I called it back it said to hang up that it would call me back but also gave me the option to enter my number to be put onto their Do Not Call List...

• Ai
      17th of Feb, 2007

Company keeps calling with a recorded message, when I select the option to speak with someone, they answer with "customer service." When i begin to speak to tell them not to call me anymore, they hang up. Upon calling the number back, a recording asks me to put my 10 digit phone number in that I don't want called anymore, and I am told by the recording that my number is invalid.

Aileen Schwarz

• Ji
      19th of Feb, 2007

Two calls ten days apart on my mobile ... I was only able to answer once and it was regarding insurance.

• Ro
      19th of Feb, 2007

Yes, I too received a mortgage call around 5:15 PM today. I pressed 1 and asked them to take me off their list. She said that she will. I'll wait and see if that is true.

• Am
      20th of Feb, 2007

I have received phone calls from the same number and i call back and its disconnected!!!

• Br
      21st of Feb, 2007

If I get another call regarding a mortgage offer...!!!

• Ah
      22nd of Feb, 2007

I have received many calls from the same people and i called them back and it asked me if i wanted to be removed from their list and it worked so i hope it helps you.

Just call the number (make sure you dial 1 first) and wait till it asks you if you want to be removed from the list and then follow the instructions.

Hope i helped.

23rd of Feb, 2007

I've been getting calls from this number for a few months now. I finally googled it, found this site, and followed your advice to remove myself from the list. We'll see if it works!

• Mz
      23rd of Feb, 2007

Received several calls from number. If you push nine the system just hangs up. This means you are probably not put on a DNC list because it is not even enough of a pause for the system to register it. Plus I have pushed nine about 2 or 3 times in the past and continue to get calls from them. This last time, I pushed 1 and asked the woman to take me off the list. She said she would do it immediately. When I asked her to confirm the number she was removing, she hung up. From now on, I will talk to a rep and waste their time for as long as possible before I hang up on them! Pointless but at least it makes me feel a bit better. Nothing else will work against these types of businesses that don't care and are impossible to track down. If they call your cell phone, write down the time and look at your bill. Verizon Wireless shows the number of incoming calls. May be worth a shot.

• Be
      26th of Feb, 2007

Just got one again. Pressed one to talk to someone, said I wanted to be removed, and they hung up on me. This is the 6th time I've gotten this call, and I am on the Do Not Call list.

1st of Mar, 2007

I Googled the number when I didn't recognize it and came upon this site. I called the number and got a message to enter my number to be added to their "Do Not Call" list. we'll see.

• Ri
      1st of Mar, 2007

Yup, got one of these too. 1% mortgage. Never signed up to receive any call like that.

• Vl
      5th of Mar, 2007

I've only gotten one call so far from this number, but its on my cell phone which really chafs my hide. I didn't notice the dial 1 to get to an operator, so if I get a call from this machine again I'll try that. The "offer" was for mortgage refinancing.

5th of Mar, 2007

I just received a call from this number about 5 mins ago. Then i googled it to see what the company was and found this site. What the heck man. Seems like a pretty shady company.

• Po
      5th of Mar, 2007

I keep getting calls on my cel from this # too. It is very frustrating and they are wasting my cel minutes.... I googled the # and found this site.

• Th
      5th of Mar, 2007

A call just came in from this number. I called it back and it give you the option to enter in your 10 digit number to take you off of the call list. It probably takes you off this call list and adds you to 10 more.

• Do
      6th of Mar, 2007

602-624-4914 - If you receive a call from "The Mortgage Company" and it's a person leaving a recorded message, stay away. This is a front for a major Identity Theft ring that's being investigated. Report them immediately!