6 Week Body Makeover Fraud Aka www.mybodymakeover.com Aka Provida Life Sciences / REFUSE TO GIVE REFUND

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 592 9089

My 6 week body makeover is a total JOKE! I tried it, it didn't work, lots of paperwork, too expensive so I called to get my refund 2 weeks ago, customer service rep talked me into keeping it for additional trial, I asked to get an email confirming that, he never did. SO I CALLED TODAY TO ONCE AGAIN ASK FOR A REFUND, THE REP BRUSHED ME OFF AND SAID I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL BY YESTERDAY TO GET MY REFUND RMA NUMBER. I KEPT ASKING TO PLEASE GIVE ME THE RETUN ADDRESS, AND SHE WOULD NOT. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I AM ONLY ONE DAY LATE IN CALLING AND YOU ARE BRUSHING ME OFF???? WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS? SO THEN I SEND AN EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, IT SEEMS LIKE THE REP WHO READ MY EMAIL DIDN'T EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE, AND BRUSHED IT OFF ONCE AGAIN STATING " NO REFUND"!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS 6 WEEK BODY MAKEOVER THING, AND DON'T WISH FOR A REFUND, WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY DO EVERYTHING TO GET YOU TO KEEP IT, AND THEN WHEN THE TRIAL EXPIRES, THEY SIMPLY BRUSHED ME OFF~!

Comments

• Sh
      12th of Apr, 2011

I dont know what to think right now I'm going to try it and see where it takes me so I'm just waiting for it to come through the mail I got it off ebay so it should be here soon I tracked it and it should be here by the weekend I sent off for it on friday so when I get it I will let you know how it works for me.