6 Square Cabinets / Just bought them

I just purchased 6 Square Cabinets in September 2010 from http://www.CabinetsDirectRTA.com and I couldn't be happier with the cabinets! These things are awesome! I can not believe they are so inexpensive for the quality.

Comments

• Fr
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Bought my Six Square Cabinets online, Through Abby Kitchens in Minnetonka. They Guy came out, measured, Designed what we wanted and the price was real affordable. The install went great, and they did it all in just few weeks.. From order to install. ... Very happy with them.

8th of Jan, 2011

I agree with the first posting I also purchased 6 square cabinets from CabinetsDirectRTA.com and they were very helpful in my design. What a great product for the $$

• Rt
      7th of Apr, 2011

I too purchased from CabinetsDirectRTA.com 6 square products are hands down the best bang for the buck. I cant believe I only spent $3, 000 when Menards Quoted me $15, 000 !!

• Ca
      4th of May, 2012

I dont believe CabinetsDirectRTA sells the same product as 6 square, Did they switch to a different product?

• Da
      21st of Aug, 2012

We are very disappointed with our 6 Square cabinets. The tracks on the drawers are all defective making our one year old cabinets crooked. 6 square cabinets did send a box (6) of new tracks/runners, but we are still figuring out who's going to install them...and who pays for it. Did anyone else have this problem?

• Ne
      10th of Jan, 2013

I used Grand JK Cabinetry, they only wholesale, but you can find a contractor to buy from them. The quality and selection allows me to create a kitchen that's very custom without the custom cost.