5734 DRI*REG.NET / Stealing from Debit Card

1 Covington, KY, United States

I ordered a "Tool Kit" to make money on "Google" after recommendation of a local girl (from Covington, KY) named Becky(Beckysworkreview.com) made it sound sincere and honest. I allowed a $2.95 charge (which was supposed to be the only charge ever!) and tried to log onto pacific webworks with the password I've been given. I copied and pasted it ...and it didn't work. So I asked for a new password, which was supposed to get to me one businessday later. Never happened. I did get an answer from a guy named Brad, via an e-mail account I have NOT used in 5 month, telling me to call the company (no number provided). I have tried to call any number I could find, no answer and the mailbox is full. Yesterday I checked my bankaccount and this company is trying to get an additional $59.90 from my account. At the moment that money is still on hold, but I cannot use it or even demand a refund unless the money is actually deducted. The best advice I got from my bank was to cancel my card and get a new card for this account, which is very aggrievating since it will take about 2 weeks for the new card to get here. How can a scam like this go on for years?

Sa