500GB External NAS storage - MN1 / POOR SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT

City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-333-5511

Bought a 500GB NAS storage from one of VOX Products distributor MWAVE. The product arrived and was not working per description. I called Vox product tech support and I was told that the product was defective and have to be returned. I shipped the product to VOX product and they have confirmd receipt of it. I was promised after a week that it has been fixed and will be shipped soon. After a week, I called and no answer. (excuse was they moved and changed phone.) OK, thats understandable and I was promised it will be shipped in a week. Nothing. I called and emaled again. NO reply. I filed a complained with BBB and they finally replied and again promised a ship date. After a week, nothing. I called again, emailed again and again. No answer, the voice mail is always full. Theire pricing was cheap and that got me in trouble (got cheap service with it). Beware of VOX product. Save yourself the headache and lost money, time and aggravation. Here is are just a couple more complaints: proof../URL removed/

Beware! Bewre!

Comments

Gc
  13th of Oct, 2009
I have had the same problem. My NAS storage box has the 'wrong' firmware loaded and had to be sent back to VOX. It has been over a year now and as the previous poster mentioned, they don't answer e-mails or phone messages. When I plug in the RMA number in the web site, it still says it is being processed. It looks like I will never see that unit again.