4WheelOnline.com / Terrible customer service
I ordered running boards for my new truck over the phone and told the agent that my truck is extended cab. In an effort to help the agent locate this, he asked for a part number. I looked at web site and gave him a part number which turned out to be for a crew cab. After receipt of the boards, I realized, they shipped the wrong boards. They shipped new boards to me but now expect me to pay for return shipping and a 20% restocking fees. They should share in the responsibility but have refused. I do a lot of business online and have never experienced this. This is the last time I will ever do business with this company and I will make sure I to tell my network of friends to go elsewhere - I later found the same boards for $30 less else where and of course they would not match that either.
More 4WheelOnline.com Complaints & Reviews
- 4WheelOnline.com - overcharged and then failure to refund 
- 4WheelOnline.com - HORRIBLE company 
- 4WheelOnline.com - I should have trusted the BBB's low rating!
- 4WheelOnline.com - No Product, No Refund, STAY AWAY
- 4WheelOnline.com - not contacting costumer when theres a problem 
- 4WheelOnline.com - Awful company
- 4WheelOnline.com - Poor customer service
- 4WheelOnline.com - Wrong order
- 4WheelOnline.com - EBAY motorcycle tire purchase
- 4WheelOnline.com - The worst online shopping ever!