4Miche / Be very wary

United States Review updated:
BEWARE! TROJAN HORSE WILL BE PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOU GO TO THEIR SITE! The commercial does not give the price of the purse or the shipping and handling charges. They do not disclose shipping & handling charges until they have your personal information. Your credit card information must be entered first, before anything else! Don't be sucked into this offer. RED FLAGS are UP! Why won't they disclose S&H information upfront? It smells like fraud even if the purse is a great item...NOT WORTH THE RISK! Think before even going to their site!

A  18th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just found out about the Trojan the hard way. Thank goodness my security software picked up on it right away. I don't think they will sell many purses with a website like that.
A  25th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Their customer service is horrible. They double shipped AND double billed my order. When I called customer service they told me it was my fault and since I opened both boxes I couldn't return the duplicate order. I was able to confince them to let me return the order and was told that I had to pay the shipping to return the order and to date they have refussed to refund the money for the duplicate order.

The product quality is extremely poor, made in China junk and the smell is unbelievable. I'm afraid to put anything in the purse.

If my comments convince even one person not to buy from the junk this company sells I will be happy.

D  21st of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased my Miche from this website and did not obtain a trojan virus. It may be possible that this person believes it came from this site but was possibly hiding in the computer until coincidently went on the Miche site. I have purchased the original 4 shells and the bag. The bag is of high quality and did not smell. It is a beautiful and functional bag. I get many compliments wherever I go... I did however, not receive my entire order, but was not billed either. I called Miche and asked for the additional shells and explained my situation. They requested I fax a copy of my order to them to look into why the computer didn't take my entire order. I faxed the statement that immediately went to my email when I originally purchased the bag. It took several weeks however they did make good for my shells at the additional $9.99/ea price and even added an additional one for my satisfaction. I originally had hesitations after reading this review, but I was extremely happy I gave this company a try after all. Hope this helps...
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I also purchased from this website and did not have a problem. The handbag is high quality and the shells that I purchased did not smell. The handbag and shells were shipped in one carton and each shell was wrapped individually in plastic to protect it. I have had my Miche for over a year now and I use it daily. I love the versatility of the shells. I have had many compliments on my bag and several of my friends have now purchased this bag with no problems. I highly recommend this product and company. Although I did use this website over a year ago, I did not contract a trojan virus.
A  19th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My boyfriend purchased the bag for me on line and I am very pleased with it. I love my miche bag. It does not smell at all. if it smells its probably cause i got so much junk in it. I am very pleased with the bag. My order came on time and was correct. I recommend this bag to all my friends.
N  1st of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased from this website - TWICE and never had a problem with a Trojan infection!
The bags I purchased arrived when they were scheduled to, were not double billed or shipped, and the bags and shells, have no odor that is offensive, so I don't know what this other person is smelling?

I highly recommend the Miche bag to all of my girlfriends, and have had so many compliments on the shells from people at the grocery store & the mall where I also shop, and yep, I recommended the bag to those people too.

This bag is incredibly functional - as long as you don't want to carry the kitchen sink. It definately beats having to change bags and the items in it everytime you change your outfit! I just wish I had thought of this idea!
D  1st of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I think the Miche Bag is great!
N  16th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered from the 4Miche website and did not have any problems. No computer virus either. I placed my order on Monday of this week and decided to pay an extra $10 to have it shipped within 3-5 business days. I received my box today (Friday) of the same week! I was completely pleased with the purse and all of the shells. This purse is very chic and versatile. It does not have a detectable odor either as the complaintant above stated in her post. I worry it may be a bit small, but I get tired of lugging around a heavy bag anyway, and it's time to carry a lighter load. Compared to the Buxton bag, the Miche bag is very nice and worth the money (the Buxton bag is disappointing at best). I plan on buying more shells for my Miche, and when my coworkers see this purse on Monday, I am sure they will be wanting to buy a Miche bag too. We've all been talking about the Miche.
N  21st of Nov, 2009 by

N  26th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've purchased from the site 4miche.com 3 different times because I loved the product & gave them out as presents. My purse did not smell & I've had mine for over a year - holding up fine. No problems with my computer - no scam.
A  27th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought myself a miche for Christmas and it is awesome.

I didn't have any problems with the site. I got my entire order and in a timely fashion. Overall, it was a good experience. I am considering ordering one for my mother-in-law.

I adore the concept. I have kids and love to be fashionable but don't always have time to change out my purse.

BTW, it didn't smell.
D  9th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
No complaints at all. My daughters love their purses and all the shell. Their friends, friend's moms and grandmas all want them. This was a surprise for them for Christmas and I wasn't sure if they would like them. They are 15 and 18. What a hit!! I am sooo very pleased. Great price, shipping was timely, they don't smell, I didn't get a trojan horse...nothing bad. I am just excitedt to buy them more shell.

Great idea for gifts!!!
N  15th of Jan, 2010 by
Thanks for the warning. I did however find the price on this site and did not get a virus. I ran a scan immediately after and will run one again tomorrow. http://www.buythemichebag.com/Default.asp?tcode=pi8&tag=google&gclid=CI_zsYD5pZ8CFQ975QodU24Y1Q&bhcp=1

The bag is two payments of 49.99 so its 100.00. Way to expensive if you ask me.
N  24th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If you have any problems ordering the Miche bags online you might try ordering through one of the many Independent Sales Consultants across the country. You can see and touch the bags before you spend the money (also no shipping costs). You can even have home parties to introduce your family and friends to the Miche Bag. I love my Miche Bags! I have both the classic and the large bags. And I just saw the new "Hope" bag in support of cancer awareness. I'll be getting one of those asap from my representative.
D  5th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had my miche bag for over a year, actually when they first came out. I ordered online and had no problems. Everyone loves my Miche. I have over 10 shells and they do not smell. They do sell the bags across the country in many salons and other stores. I also am in the Miche Club to where I get discounts on shells. Just visit 4miche.com and you shouldnt have any problems.
D  9th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Like many of the later commenters, I love my bag and went back and ordered more shells. As far as the $100 price tag, a little expensive for one fashion handbag, but to have the convenience of changing shells to go with different outfits --- well worth it.
N  9th of Feb, 2010 by
HELP!! I purchased from 4micheclub twice. First pacakage arrived promtly. Second pacakge has been in transit since January 26. Their website hasn't worked in a week, DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM - please, I need to get in touch with someone about this order ASAP. Thanks, Carol
D  11th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just received my latest order from them. I received an address only with order: Miche Bag Club, 10303 Norris Ave., Pacoima CA 91331. I have never had a problem with their web-site and really miss being able to order these at club prices! I guess whoever complained either had no virus protection on their cmputer or is in the business and didn't want regular buyers to be able to do so affordably!
N  13th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Feel free to contact a company consultant to place your order at great prices, with great customer service!
N  15th of Feb, 2010 by
I ordered the original black bag package and received it in a timely manner with no problems. I have since placed about 6 orders with them. love the quality, price and timely shipping. I have no idea what the complaints are about.
I did try to get to their site today to see what new products where out and it doesnt work.
I'm very disappointed. this was the most affordable website for these shells.