4kasibe / fraud

1 Clarksville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 931-538-4557

I was interested in purchasing an Iphone 3G. These people offered through their website (4kasibe.com) a very tempting price. I e-mailed them for more information about payment method, and they replied immediately with the requiered information which was US$ 300.00 plus US$ 50.00 for shipping to Florida, USA. I paid via Western Union the amount of US$ 350.00 to the name of Heidi G. Greenbaum who collected the money in Clarksville Tennesse, 37042. The transaction number is: MTCN [protected]. This transaction was made as directed in her e-mail. Once the payment was confirmed she stated on her e-mail that they were working on the shipping. Later on, she sent me another e-mail requesting an additional US$ 120.00 for a Federal Law that states that payment must be paid for Tax Insurance and custom fee of every product they ship out of the state of Tennesse. And here is where I started my demand to either ship my item or refund my money. I sent her three e-mails requesting my demand, but at this point she has not replied to any of my sent e-mails.

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Jan, 2009

Good asked whether
    delivered the product or not?

• Da
      14th of Jan, 2009

But i bought 20unit iphones from this same people last 2 month and it was deliver to me, if you follow what they told you, you would have received your items by now. they have a good price and they cell phones is original phone not china products. Thanks

25th of Jan, 2009

This site is a scam site (and Daniel is working for them).
    It's register in Portugal:

Registrant:
    Domain Discreet
    ATTN: 4kasibe.com
    Avenida do Infante 50
    Funchal, Madeira 9004-521
    PT
    Email:

Registrar Name...: REGISTER.COM, INC.
    Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
    Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: 4kasibe.com

Created on...: Fri, Dec 12, 2008
    Expires on...: Mon, Jan 12, 2009
    Record last updated on..: Fri, Dec 12, 2008

It's register to another scam too (Home loan scam):

27th of Jan, 2009

My name is Gabriel from spain, i also bought some iphones from this people and it was deliver to me, why are you guys trying to bring down this people business, i dont think is good, they are not a scam people.

27th of Jan, 2009

hey guys, im Miguel from mexico, i also bought PS 3 80GB from this same people and it was deliver to me, i was also ask to pay for customs and tax and after i payed them, the products was deliver to me next day. so what is the problem of you guys

27th of Jan, 2009

Hey im Miguel Jane, i bought ps 3 80gb from this same people and it was deliver to me without any problem, im also ask to pay for the customs and tax fees and after that it was deliver to me same day.

27th of Jan, 2009

My name is mary, i am the sales manager of 4kasibe.com, we dont care what people say about us, we already have our own customers and people who as been buying from us knows we dont cheat or take money from customers without sending them they order. if i want to remove this from internet i will do just that now. but i dont have the time, i am so busy with work and i dont care what they said. we have so many people buying from us everyday and they have never come back to tell us they have problems with there order.

• Fe
      28th of Jan, 2009

just look to this people, the 3 comments were made by this person called "gabriel" it's on top of the comment it said 20 hours 18 minutes ago by gabriel in blue letter, this place is a scam, gabriel, daniel, miguel, and miguel jane... funny unreal name are the same person if you don't believe me look at this http://www.4kasibe.com/id4.html, , , , and at this http://www.store4ulimited.page.tl/Company-Details-.-.htm, , , , two different companies that claim to be legit...

• Fe
      28th of Jan, 2009

and what a coincidence that the comments were made one after the other just 2 minutes... by the same person... this is unbelievable, what maira escobar said is true, first they tell you to pay the iphone and that in 2 days the cellphone will arrive, but after you pay they tell you to pay an extra fee of 120 dollars, if you are so stupid to pay then they will come up with another reason not to send your iphone, and yes its me fernando again im not claiming to be daniel, miguel, gabriel, or someone else... funny thing all the comment were made by persons which name ends in IEL... poor imagination

10th of Feb, 2009

Whoa, and they thought malaysians are dumb people...

saw their add on mudah.com.my, scam.

They're really good at this.. Should channel their skills to work for a legit company instead (; Here's to you, Heidi Greenbaum.

• Tg
      9th of Mar, 2009

i jjust recently bought from store 4 u limited and i just got did like that. and these people have about 4 diffrent sites. i want my damn money back. and recently meaning like 2 days ago. and there asking me for $150.00 more.

• St
      23rd of May, 2009

Hi my name is Steven and i'm from toronto.I recently ordered a blackberry storm from " store4ulimited " and i also got Scammed !!! these people are all a bunch of fakes who have fake names, adresses, websites, company details and much more. when i first saw the website it looked legit actually but once i sent half of my payment and less that 24 hours later she emails me saying that i need to send and extra $120 for customs . i demanded my money back and she said they did not have $120 to pay for customs so i said "what kind of company do you work for that you dont even have $120 to pay for customs?? soon later she blocked me on msn and that was it .its been over 2 months now and i still havent got my phone! people like this are making hundred of dollares everday just by scamming people like you are me...

i hope this person or person's who are doing this all get caught and go to jail

• Ne
      17th of Jul, 2009

They got me too. Damn I feel stupid for not checking them out more thoroughly. I'm going to the the cops. I feel like I got raped. If I had the means I'd track them down and torture these ###s before giving them to the cops. They got me on Kiji looking for a deal. They must target poor people like me to rob, knowing we won't have the funds to track them down. I'm pissed. I'm not gonna let this go. I'll get there crooked ### shut down yet! http://www.store4ulimited.page.tl/ Dirty rotten evil ### sucking ###!

17th of Jul, 2009

I know a Heidi Greenbaum...if it's the same one...WATCH OUT!!!

21st of Jul, 2009

I also know a Heidi Greenbaum too, Mary, and I'd love to hear more about what people are saying about her. : )

• Bo
      3rd of Mar, 2010

Hilarity!

Come on people, if it LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE then it generally IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot a dodgy company, and a little common sense can save you a lot of money.

All scams rely on a blend of greed and stupidity on the part of the victim ... if you're dumb and greedy enough to get taken in then, frankly, you probably shouldn't be trusted to handle money in the first place.

Honestly, sometimes I just despair!

• Do
      4th of Mar, 2010

Good day all, thank you for posting your comments. I went to a web site called CC.CC and sent a couple of Inquiries, and it so happened that Bob Green from STORE4ULIMITED LTD, incorporated and registered in the UK. Registered Office: 1532 STRATFORD ROAD HALL GREEN, Birmingham, West Midlands, B28 9HA, was one of the people who has sent me a reply. I also paid $580 to a guy named marco bertolini [mobileshopper30@gmail.com] for some apple Iphones, he became evasive and did not want to supply me with a tracking number after I had paid him via PayPal. I realised that Mr marco bertolini had scammed me. This was his reply mail to me:
    Hello,
    The items are shipped out already. We have some important issues going on in the store presently. we are stocking new items and i have to be at the airport everyday to receive them.

Do not worry, once I am through and free, I will email you the tracking details OK

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation

Regards
    Marco
    It turned out that he had given me the PayPal details of somebody else that he had scammed, who kindly and honestly refunded me my money. This is his mail to me:
    Hi,
    well now I will refund u the money but please watch out this man is scammer
    I ordered the 2 Iphones and one free in December and until now he didn't
    send anything to me ..he wants me to send more money so, i send him money by
    WU AND NOW HE GIVE U MY ACCOUNT TO SEND MONEY AND ASK ME TO SEND HIM 250 BY
    WU AGAIN ..SO THAT HE WILL GET MORE MONEY FROM ME AND THEN DON'T SEND U
    ANYTHING THEN U DISPUTE ME..U GOT THE GAME NOW..ANYWAY THANK GOD THAT U SEND
    BY PAYPAL...DON'T BUY FROM HIM I LOST MY MONEYYAND GET NOTHING!!

These scammers need to be dealt with!!!

Is there any place that I can purchase Iphones at reasonable prices?

• Sp
      17th of Jun, 2010

I met this so called girl on a dating site she is from california where I am but she is in tennessee right now at her aunts for a surgery. Go figure she is "falling for me" and needs $350 to cover some medical expenses. Her story was way too suspicious and this might have worked if I was a damn fool, because she actually does have sincere pitches. Glad I researched because I kept telling her I didn't have the money and she kept insisting which was really annoying. She wanted me to send money western union to clarksville, tn 37040 haha. So if your on a dating site beware this dubious [censor]. She also sent me pics of her.

• Ba
      13th of Jul, 2010

Hey Guys I Too got Ripped Off From Store4ULimited, I Lost $600Usd Dollars For Two Phones, about a year ago this happened Via Western Union, They Created A Fake I.D And They Collected The Money In The Uk I Believe They Have PPl Working For Them In That Branch Of Western Union, From That Day Onwards I Learnt My Lesson !

9th of Sep, 2010

thank God I found this site before I send the money. of course via Western Union, of course to Heidi Greenbaum (clarksville, TN). damn scam... they advertise for iphones even in Russia. and I almost swallow.
    Be careful and remember " There's no such thing as a free lunch" or how we say it in Russia "There's always free cheese in a mousetrap"