4g Cellular Center / 4G Cellular center scam

1 US Review updated:

I was in the Bronx New York for vacation in October 2012 and wanted to get a two cell phone that where unlocked to bring back to the Caribbean. I visited a Store called 4G Cellular Center on 133 E Fordham Road, NY 10468 TEL-[protected]. I entered the store and engaged the store manager in a conversation about buying two cell phones. We talked for a while before i decided on the two phone that i want to purchase. He offered to give me two free cases and screen protectors for the phones which i was very happy with, he even but the phones into the cases . When all was siad and done my total bill was $811.00US

I returned to the Caribbean the day after purchasing the phone, and after a long flight back i was excited to start using my new phones, only to find out that the new phones were not what they seem . The store owner his name is, Suled and this is his email address([protected]@yahoo.com), at no point during or conversation mention that the phones were reconditioned he also said that the phones were fully unlocked and program which he charged $25.00 each to do and they were not . One of the phones did not charge so i proceeded to take off the case which he had conveniently placed on the phone only to find out the the phone was damaged around the edges. As my suspicion grew i proceeded to check out the other phone . Upon examining the other other phone too it was also refurbished it even said it on the the box in small print .

After my discovery i proceeded to call the store and let them know my findings, i spoke to the manager and express my disappointment about the phones and informed him that i was sending the phones back to the USA. The phones were sent back to a relative in USA along with the receipts and upon returning them to the store they refused to take them back even with the receipt less than 14 days well within there prescribed return.

Mi

Comments

• K1
      Oct 10, 2014

I bought an iphone for my relative who wa sto take it to her country, paid $604 dollars, and it turns out to be defective. The touchscreen is crazy, it will for work for about 2 seconds then wont pick up calls, the apps start flashing and you get grey streaks going vertically down the whole screen. sometimes you cant even wake up the phone bc it wont read your swiping the screen at all. Tried to return it to the store and they point at the no returns sign. Owner no where to be found at all and manager just unreasonable.

this was at same store

Oct 10, 2014

apparently there are 23 4G Cellular Center stores by same owner scamming people with bad phone left and right