485 Daily.com / Harassing telephone calls from texas and unknown number

United States Review updated:
3.35
I am filing complaint against the company 485Daily.com On August 17, 2008. I recieved call as this party statd I contacted them for employment, this never occurred. I applied for employment to American Airlines as I contacted the CEO of this airline to report what I viewed bias and discrimatory practice in hiring me. I tried to contact this company as the website address left on my voice message is non exsisitance, as the call came in unknown, prior to this complaint filed on Yesterday I was contacted by Digital services as this company called my home from [protected]. My request is to file a criminal action as this party contact is to send irresoponsible e mails and just harass me. For the wrong I encountered including loss of employment I seek that the aggriavtor sending me harmful e mails which has caused emotional distress and operated call system faces imprisonment. I am a professional dancer as my rights were fought for this line of work, I was racially and deliberately denied employment with flight industry and was phyiscally attacked trying to work in the medical field. I am not obthering any of the parties which did this to me as I forgave these indivduals should they never contact me or I would press a federal charges for thier arrest. mY COMPLAINT IS THIS PERSON HAD NO RIGHT TO CALL MY HOME AND WAKE ME UP IN THE MORNING NOR LIE AND STATE i APPLIED FOR WORK THIS WOULD NEVER OCCUR AND SEVERAL COMPLIED COMPLAINTS SUGGEST THIS IS A ILLEGAL PARTY OF MEXICO AS THE COMPLAINTS FILED DUE TO THE IMMORAL CONDUCT, i SEEK AS DESIRED OUTCOME ENGLSH SPEAKING OR NOT THIS PERSON FACES JAIL TIME. i WAS DENIED FOOD AND SHELTER BECUASE OF THIS PERSONS BIOGRTY AND MALIOUS BEGAVIOR, i WILL NOT SPEAK TO FAMILY AS THEY ELECT TO SHOW SUPPORT OF A FAMILY MEMBER WHICH DISGRACED ME AS I will not ever speak to this familymember again and have vowed to show up a funeral only if permitted. I want no parts of this person as this is a conflcit of family religious belief as this person has issues with the answer no.

Comments

Ab
  2nd of Sep, 2008
These are the kind of bogus complaints that have plunged the nation into the rediculous litigious state it is in. What kind of harm has this done?
I, too, have received phone calls from them. Did they anger me? ...Absolutely. Did they cause me any harm? ...Only if I can get rich by saying it did.
They did not deny you employment for your race, they couldn't understand your english.
Jo
  4th of Sep, 2008
just got the same phone call...glad to see someone wrote about it for me to see...Thanks