463 Media / Scam

463 Media
463 Media claim to own a series called Excursions TV which airs on Style Network and will air on the local FOX channel. This company is a fraud! Any production company that asks for a $3, 900 production fee make a segment is a scam

I use to work for a fashion media company that produces 12 tv series and not once did we ask anyone for a fee to shoot at their location.

The person who runs the scam is Eric Warm.
Eric Warm
463 Media, Inc.
9124 SW 51st Road
Gainesville, FL 32608

Upon further investigation I found that this group was previously called Broken Sound Productions. https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/broken-sound-productions-c154264.html

N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
So I can't figure out how to delete my first complaint. If anyone knows how, please let me know. After speaking to Eric I decided to withdrawl my complaint about 463 Media.

I am waiting for him to send me an offical airdate for Excursions TV on FOX and Style Network. If this show does air on TV I will send a formal apology and wish 463 Media a prosperous future. If the show does not air on television I will follow-up with another complaint.
A  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
This company 463 Media is a huge scam. They were previously broken sound production, run by larry warm, with many alias names. i used them for one of my clients in Montana and never did get the actual show nor any documentation saying the show ran on WE TV. Do not use this company.
N  12th of Sep, 2009 by
3900 is not a lot for a segment - sometimes they can run 10, 000 dollars - depends on format and the days spent shooting. I would debate how many years experience you have - I have 32 in TV.
D  21st of Jul, 2010 by
this is odd I was looking for info on 463 to get them to do another job for me.. The shot my fountain company and ran the spot! I had good results. I was hoping to get them to do a web clip for me. I paid 6700.00 for my spot and had made it all back and then some in about 6 months!!!
N  20th of Apr, 2011 by

463 Media - Larry Warm and Eric Warm scamming again...
463 Media

Owners of Broken Sound Productions are off to their next new scam operation... 463media.com... It is amazing that these guys continue to open up under new names to hurt and scam people and business. Any shame?

If you do some digging... (you don't have to go far...) you can easily find information on how David Warm, Eric Warm and Larry Warm scam companies and have been doing it for years.

These guys have ran over the years doing the same thing... Look at the posts about Broken Sound Productions and Americas Best Product at sites such as /link removed/ squeakywheel.com, complaintwire.com and https://www.complaintsboard.com. 463 Media is their new scam... Beware of 463 Media and the Warm family.