+447529722205NOKIA EUROPE MOBILE PROMOTIONAL

1 Review updated:

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won GBP200, 000/- towards ongoing Nokia Mobile promotion and I have to contact them on +[protected] and email address: u.[protected]@live.co.uk, please comment if this is true or a scam.

Mm

Comments

• Ir
      Dec 06, 2009

hi i recieve a tex messege on my phone saying i win a end of year promotion of 610, 000.00 pounds from nokia and they give me and told me to send them my email they number is [protected] if you could contact this number it will be easy for you to stop them .

• Ir
      Dec 06, 2009

thanks for your help

• Ba
      Dec 15, 2009

Hello, yesterday I recieved an sms that my mobile phone has won 200, 000.00 GBP in the ongoing Nokia Europe Mobile Promotion. I have to contact them on +[protected] and on e-amil adress u.[protected]@live.co.uk! Please tell me if this is true or false! i'm liiving Mongolia. My name is Bayarmaa. My mobile phone #976-[protected]. My Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Da
      Apr 12, 2010

hellow, yesterday i received a sms that i have won 350, 000, 00 Euros, on the on going Europe mobile phone promotion and for claims i have to contact tel: +[protected] fax: +[protected]. i just want to know if its true o r false. i can be contacted on +[protected] my e-mail danelliot.[protected]@y7mail.com. my name is Dan from Fiji.

• At
      May 24, 2010

Dear Sir / Medum,

With reference of the message from your company which I have just received on my mobile and as per my telephonic conversation with Foreign Manager of Europe Mobile company, Please find your below mentioned message,

CONGRATULATION!!! Your mobile phone number has won you 550, 000.00 Euros, in the on going EUROPE MOBILE PHONE PROMO. For claims, Tel: +[protected], Fax: +[protected]

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

PLEASE CONFIRM IS THIS TRUE OR FALSE.

NAME: Athar Islam

City: Faisalabad
    Country: Pakistan

• Ye
      Mar 03, 2011

Good afternoon, Yesterday I received an sms that my mobile phone has won 250, 000.00 EURO in the ongoing Nokia Europe Mobile Promotion. I have to contact them on +[protected] and on e-mail address u.[protected]@live.co.uk! Please tell me if this is true or false! I'm living in Guyana. My name is Yeadav Lakhan. My mobile phone # +[protected]. My Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.

May 06, 2011

I have received this message too but I decided that this cant be true, I think that this is spam. Is true?

• Ce
      May 08, 2011

I have received this message too. Is true or false. please confirm. My e-mail addres: [protected]@rambler.ru

• Hu
      Jun 16, 2011

Good afternoon, yesterday i received a message that my mobile phone has won 370, 000.00 euro in the ongoing Nokia Europe Mobile Promotion.
    I have to contact them on +[protected] or email: [protected]@Europe.com. Please call me on [protected] and my email adress is [protected]@hotmail.com.
    I am living in curacao (netherlands antilen)
    My mobile phone is: Model:SGH-Z650i
    SSN:Z650iGSM H.
    IMEI:352133/01/040261/1
    s/n:R.GUAA20541A

• Pa
      Aug 02, 2011

Hi, I also received the message that my mobile phone has won 550, 000.00 euro in the Euro Mobile Promo. I have to contact them on +[protected] or fax +[protected]. I called back and they ask me to send my name, my mobile # and my email to the fax so they would send me a confirmation number for claming the prize. I would like to know if this is true or not.
    My name is Pablo Caravaca and my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
    Thanks for your help!!!

• Ev
      Aug 17, 2011

Hi, I also received the message that my mobile phone has won 550, 000.00 euro in the Euro Mobile Promo. I have to contact them on+[protected], E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com. I called back and they ask me to send my name, my mobile # and my email to the fax so they would send me a confirmation number for claming the prize. I would like to know if this is true or not.
    My name is Evgeny Kveten and my email is [protected]@mail.ru.
    Thanks for your help!!!

• Na
      Sep 16, 2011

Hi! I'm Natasha! I also received the message that my mobile phone has won 550, 000.00 euro in the Euro Mobile Promo. Is it really? Please tell me if this is true or false! My email is [protected]@tut.by Thanks for your help!!!

• Li
      Feb 27, 2012

Hi, i also received a message that i have won 550, 000.00 euro in euro mobile promo. please help me i want to know if it is true or false? thanks to e-mail at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Fl
      Jun 30, 2012

Hi! I'm florim destani! I also received the message that my mobile phone has won 800.000. euro in the Euro Mobile Promo. Is it really? Please tell me if this is true or false! My number0038641216795

• Eu
      Jun 13, 2013

Hola!he recibido un mensaje que dice que he ganado 550, 000 euros en europe mobile phone promo.Es verdad?diganme si es verdad llamando al numero de telefono +[protected]

•   Aug 24, 2013

hola he recibido el mensaje gue he ganado 550.000 de euros me gustaria saber si es verdad pork todavia no me lo creo llame ayer y me dijieron de emviase un coreo com mis datos los envie y ahora no se k ser porfavor necesito ayuda.mella luis udo guadalupe vivo en malabo. guinea ecuatorial

•   Aug 24, 2013

luis udo guadalupe mis telefonos son [protected].[protected]

•   Aug 26, 2013