4 wheel drive hardware / Bad business practice

1 PO BoxColumbiana, OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered on line seat covers and seat belt for my jeep on 5-19-08. The web site said everything i ordered was in stock. They froze the money twice on my bank account ttok money for entire order on 5-23-08. I received confirmation that the stuff had beeen sent, I got part of it, I check the statis online it says everything shipped I never got it. Called them on 6-2-08 they told me that the seat covers were on back order, I saked how long would it take to get them? The lady replied "I don't know" I asked weeks, months, What? She said "I don't know". Told her to canel order and refund my money. On 6-12-08 still have not gotten my money back called them and was told they never took the money they only take the money when products are shipped. I informed her that the money was taken on 5-23-08. She said Oh this stuff is on back order and we take the money right away and send the order to an outside company, these seat covers are on back order. I asked when will I get my money, she said she would send an email and have someone call me. She also said these seat covers have been on back order since DEC. this is June.There website said the seat covers were in stock. They took my money now will not return it. 4 wheel drive hardware has bad business practices.

Va

Comments

• Dr
      26th of May, 2011
    4 wheel drive hardware - Shipping Damaged items
    4 Wheel Drive Hardware

The advertised 'assembly' axle was shipped in parts that did not fit together. the aquired axle has a casting/machining defect, ...diff assembly the 'jeep experts' did not respond to my needs after many calls with the the inv.# pt #'s and articulated prob's this should be resolved. would 45.min on the phone on hold be enough for a $1000.00 resolution prob? taxes and shipping were added; other co's would not, this was out of state. my customer and I are VERY DISPLEASED and I don't care how it's taken!