3ZOOM AKA 3ZOOM.COM SCAM FRAUD STAY AWAY / Review, Reviews,

1 China Review updated:

Purchased 2 accounts for Lineage 2 back in June 2010. After finally coming back from overseas to play them for the first time, I tried to login for the first time and BOTH of them didn't work. I tried contacting 3ZOOM who provided information to contact NCSOFT to fix them. After contacting NCSOFT, they informed me the information is not right and said the accounts were both banned without an appeal. 3ZOOM on the other hand refuses to refund or even exchange for new accounts. I never got to play any of these accounts and now I am out $750.

I guess I should have known as 3ZOOM is a chinese based company who appears to being selling stolen accounts.

I plan to post this on as many websites I can and will remove this as soon as these compensate for the loss. In the meantime, I would strongly advise that you don't buy from this company.

However, I am willing to remove all my complaints if 3ZOOM resolves my issues. They can contact me directly through complaintsboard PM System.

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Dec, 2010

Such scammers, stay away from them at all costs.

6th of Jan, 2011

Site still doesn't respond.

Warning everyone, never buy from 3zoom.com

• Da
      9th of Jan, 2011

I agree with Mickael.

This company is complete fraud. Do not under any circumstance buy from this company. There are plenty of other companies out there that get the job done.

This chinese company will take your money just like they did with mine. Avoid at all costs.

11th of Jan, 2011

Dave they got you as well?

Have any ideas on what we can do here?

• Fl
      11th of Jan, 2011

What you are doing is against the TOS. You deserve to have your account permanently banned.

14th of Jan, 2011

That's great and all but 3ZOOM's TOS says if an account is banned, they will refund your money. This isn't about the games TOS, this is about the fact that they took our money.

• Ca
      4th of Mar, 2011

Mickael S and Dave are scammer... scammer...

• Be
      7th of Aug, 2011

How are Mickael and Dave scammers? They got ripped off Catherine...

Anyway, I was also sold a fake account from this company that doesn't even work. They ignore you e-mails and live chat tells you that you need to wait for an e-mail.

Horrible company.

• Be
      7th of Aug, 2011

Was just checking the internet, and it appears I am an idiot for not doing research before I spent $600 with this fraud company. Here are more fraud links on this company.

The list goes on.

Stay far away from this company.

• Mo
      28th of Sep, 2011

But i bought 2 accounts from them for more than a year, i am still playing with them .. There is no problem with me . I am lucky ???

• Wa
      17th of Dec, 2011

3ZOOM.COM or MMOGARDEN.COM is a chinese company that scams people, I pre-ordered a Digital Deluxe Edition of Star Wars the Old REpublic with early access code, they sent me the early access code then they were saying that they no longer have keys for the Ditigital Deluxe Edition and was Trying to give me instead the Standard Edition with early access code plus a refund of $4 instead of giving me the whole difference of the $18 dollars, their explanation is I should pay for the early access code they gave me

• Sk
      21st of Dec, 2011

Firstly, we should declare that we did not see this article before we reply to you.
    Secondly, we have tried to solve your problem. But, we didn’t have consensus in this issue. You requirements might be a little hard for us. In the FAQ, we have stated our warrants clearly and we thought that you know about it.
    Thirdly, we have tried every effect to do something about this case.
    Fourthly, we have sold hundreds of accounts, seldom of the account have problem. If problem occurs, we did not let it go. We always help the customer to solve their issue happily.
    We want to keep the long business relationship with yours.

• Sk
      21st of Dec, 2011

To wakobet
    Thanks so much for your support to 3zoom. I should represent all the members from 3zoom to say sorry about this case. Maybe we should explain this matter to you. There are three kinds of cdkey for Star Wars: The Old Republic, which are Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition and the Collector’s Edition. As for the incorrect information from our supplies which caused the wrong information we stated on our site and now been corrected. We know we should’t use this as an excuse. While this is fact, as your wisdom, you can see that we sell at the similar price with other sites for this cdkey. We are growing in the support of yours. To make you disappoint or unhappy, that is the last thing we want to see. We hope that you could give us a chance again and we promise we will implement the information first before state them to yours. Thanks for reading and looking forward to doing business with you again.

• Ly
      7th of Jan, 2012

@Morten Ballovarre
    You obviously work for the company because 3ZOOM is a complete scam. None of their accounts work.

@Skily3zoom
    All talk. Your company has ripped off so many people and the proof is all over the internet. Everything you're saying is so you can manipulate others into buying from you.

11th of Jan, 2012

Well! I will post here the log so "Anita", can't say that what I would have said is fake! This site does not deserve my money anymore nor any other money! Go to another website or find another way to pop-up your game-play! Sooner or later, something similar is going to happen to you! They are working for us! We are their customers! They should treat us well! Not like we are some little kids and they are some "mature" and "big bosses" ! See for yourself : http://postimage.org/image/k78ueoat9/ or see attachment !

So yes, 3zoom.com ARE so BAD!

11th of Jan, 2012

Erm, does this attachment think work? :)

• Va
      30th of Jan, 2012

Yup they are a scam company. I got a tera account from 3zoom and yes it worked but after a few days someone (only I and the person from 3zoom know the username) tried to force log into my account and caused it to be blocked out for 24hrs due to too many attempts. Luckily I changed the password so they cant enter but I was still locked out for 24hrs...AVOID AT ALL COST!

• Br
      13th of Aug, 2012

Yea, as many have already said 3ZOOM is half a scam company. I bought a few Lineage 2 accounts from them in the past only to find out later that they provided me with bogus information. I got the login information but other information like the birthday and serial numbers were wrong . When I asked for the correct information they refused to give it to me. I had just purchased one account and was able to force them through a PayPal dispute to give me the correct information. The other accounts they just flat out refused to give me the information and wouldn't respond to my emails. Before buying anything from this site ask yourself why a company would intentionally provide bogus account information to a person that paid for an account. There really isn't any valid reason for a legit company to behave this way. I'm not sure if they are keeping the information to maintain some leverage over their customers in case of a chargeback or they intend to take the account back and resell it or strip it. Who knows but its shady in any case.

• Xd
      13th of Nov, 2012

3ZOOM.com is a scam company. Full proof found here:

They will try to portray they are legit, post fake positive reviews to offset the negative, that the people giving them the bad feedback are "fake" or "not legit" yet you can clearly see from that link above that they aren't legit and they REFUSED to resolve the issue.

• Ev
      14th of Dec, 2012

To xDado:
    Hey, are you the one who named xDado on epicnpc? I have doubt about it .. Can you tell me how did 3zoom and you reach agreement finally ? If you are xDado on epicnpc, please tell all what did you get in finally ..
    If you are not him, . please real the whole event first. I think anyone who read the whole event by the link you provide would know the fact of this trade .. xDado got scammed by Vexmax . Unluckily, 3zoom is the shop that xDado chose to buy gw2 gold, both 3zoom and xDado are victims in the business. If you are xDado, you should know that both xDado and 3zoom suffered lost of the business.
    Here, 3zoom hope everyone can read the whole even carefully, don't trust anyone if they can't prove the proof of their experience. we can't speak native english well, sometimes our operators may not provide service that let you feel 100% satisfied, but we are trying our best in every business with every customers and inproving our services.
    http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/477924-vexmax-repped-here-but-scammed.html#post2811433 Pleaes check the link again carefully, thanks.