3XP Web Solutions / Never did business with them and they send my name to Duvera Financial

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

I signed up with doba for a free trial of 30 days, within that time frame 3XP Web solutions called me telling me that they are the same as doba and can work with me for less. Jim told me that I can sign up with them I can cancel when I want, because I told him I will have to find out about his company first before I decided to do business with him. Jim then went on to say you can find out from the BBB we have excellent record. I signed up with him after I got off the phone. The next day I check the BBB, and Ripoff.com and I found out he lied. I then called him and cancel, plus I emailed him about my cancelation. I never got service, or did business with this company, because I canceled, yet this company gave my name to Duvera Financial for them to bill be for $140.00 per month when I canceled within a 24 hrs period and he told me I can cancel if I am not satisfied with the service. This company is Fraudulent, plus they tried to take money from my bank, but the day I canceled I closed my credit card out. They are a Ripoff.

Carol Gregory

Comments

• Ga
      5th of Jan, 2010

Not sure who this customer is but it's impossible for 3XP to give a customers name to a third party. Any customer who is being billed through Duvera, had to sign up online themselves. Duvera billing requires a SSN, DOB and more personal information that 3XP does not have. Again, Mr. Customer, please call our customer service department if you want out of this contract which by the way, has be fullfilled by 3XP. A simple phone call to 866-559-8574 would have resolved this issue and prevented you from writing these false statements.

• Ms
      12th of Nov, 2010

This is the only time you hear from Rick or Garette, when they defend their company with more lies

14th of Jan, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com