3Web / 3Web long distance unauthorized debits

I’ve recently filed a complaint against 3Web/CIA with the Better Business Bureau. Despite the fact that I closed my long distance and internet accounts with them over a year and a half ago, they’re still taking unauthorized debits from my bank account. They’ve completely denied any wrongdoing, and have gotten contradictory responses from their customer service people. One email I received said my account was in fact closed and that the debits would stop. That was 8 months ago, and they still haven’t stopped (well, they will now because I ended up closing my bank account because of this!)

This is a horrible company to deal with - STAY AWAY!

A  15th of Jan, 2008 by
I have a similar story, after 8 months they keep trying to charge my account, they know that stop payments work only for 12 months!
see my story at:

A  20th of Jul, 2008 by
3Web.net is eMail spaming high speed RoadRunner customers in
Maine, USA.

BEWARE ! They are asking for your passwords.

I have reported this company to TimeWarner of New England.

Do not respond to the 3web.net spamming eMail if you receive one - report them to your ISP
N  30th of Jun, 2011 by
I have just received a charge on my Capital One card from 3web. I have NOT been a member since 2007 and this charge was posted by
3web-ciaottawaon on an old Capital One credit card which was transfered to a new Capital One card.
Stay away from these people ... !!
Capital One is going to investigate this bunch.
A  4th of Aug, 2011 by