3T Properties / fraud and scam

1 po box 245Hemet, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-488-8619

I paid a move-in security deposit, but actually never moved in due to a failed inspection. I requested a refund from owners.
During the waiting time of this, I left several messages on the owners personal cell phone, that went unanwsered, or I was told to call back later. The owners I feel would intentionally not anwser my calls, because when I would call from a different number they would pick up. 2 weeks went by and I got fed up with their games, so I went to thier real estate office, which was unattended for the 3 hours I waited outside. When they finally showed up, They told me They had 21 days by law to return my deposit, So I waited and now 38 days later i have not received anything. i have spoken to fair housing rights advocates, I have reported to to federal trade commission, as well as the better business bureau. Please don't fall for these peoples scam.

Comments

• Sh
      20th of May, 2010
    3T Properties - return security
    3t properties
    Hemet
    California

i am also a victim of 3t properities they also took my security deposit they owe me 1440 i only stayed there for 30 days and they were paid 2350 dollars they are scam artists and justice will prevail because i am currently trying to higher a lawyer to help fight against these scam atrtists

• Dw
      30th of Apr, 2012

If you have been a victim of 3 t properties, fresh start homes, please call me. These people behind these companies are truly the best at what they do, scaming people out of their deposits. This has to STOP! Call me Dee (760) 294-1352

• Mo
      30th of Nov, 2016

@DWilliams102 I would like to know more about these people at 3 t properties if you have any other information please let me know.

Thanks.

• Mo
      30th of Nov, 2016

I too am a victim of 3 t properties. They owe my 732.00 I took them to small claims court and the judge ordered them to pay. They are disobeying a Judge's orders. Please call me if you have been a victim I am looking for more information about this company to pursue my case further.

• Ni
      6th of Jan, 2017

@momil Momil, call me (951)654-0048. Leave message and I will call you back. Thank you

• Ni
      22nd of Jan, 2017

@momil Momil, thanks for the call, you forgot to leave your phone number. Please call and leave that for me. If I am not available, I will call you within 24 hours. Thank you!

29th of Dec, 2017

@Ninja Princess Warrior Im Shandolynne Ive had a judgement against them they never paid us since June 2010 I have no clue how 7 years later this [censor] is still getting away with this this is ridiculous

29th of Dec, 2017

@momil Im Shandolynne I also have a judgement against them from June 2010 they never paid us 1, 450 plus 7 years of non payment let me know what happened.