3swarehouse

Posted: Jan 2, 2016 by

The seller took money and sent me fake notice about the shipment

1325 E Lynn st.Easton, Pennsylvania
3swarehouse.com
I highly advise other customers not to buy from 3swarehouse. I have spoken with the seller, who advised me to purchase some stuff from them. I have placed the order on 26/9/15. After that I got the notice that the order would be shipped within 3 days. I didn’t get any items and emailed the seller, who hasn’t replied. Now the phone of this man is switched off. He doesn’t reply to my emails and messages. The situation is terrible and I hope to see my money again.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  13th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
8/13/2017 I have the same problem as of today I spent $1600.00 and still waiting over 3 months (5/2017) for my order to ship and never received anything as of 8/13/2017. I was only able to speak to them 1 time in 2 months and a promise that my items would be shipped. Long story short; Money was withdrawn out my account and No replies to email, or repeated phone calls, and voicemail box is conveniently full. It's unbelievable in our country that we have people like this who rip off customers for their hard earned dollars and think they can get away with it. They should be ashamed of themselves. I would be embarrassed as the owner of this establishment!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree