3stepsadd.com / Fraud

1 4600 Ellsmere LaneRaleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.9192476444

The scam is to sell ebooks of commonly available information about ADD & ADHD and Jon AKA, Jeremy Bennett refers you to his mother who is one of the few retailers of a liquid vitamin mixture that they claim will solve your ADD or ADHD condition.

The problem is that the 3stepsadd.com website which is also advertising at www.www-adhd.net over charges credit cards, does not give refunds as promised and keeps customers paying residual membership fees.

If you'd like to try the liquid vitamin solution for ADD or ADHD, I'd advise buying: Liquid Health Products, Attention Formula
You can find this from many retailers on the internet at 20% of the cost that they are peddling there stuff for.

The only truth on there site is that the big Pharma answer to ADD & ADHD is bad news; Adderall, Strattera, and Ritalin should be avoided at all costs.

An

Comments

Bu
  28th of Apr, 2009

I ordered this material then tried to cancell my "subscription"...for 4 months I fought to cancell my subscription. Once cancelled they refused to refund me the 4 months of fees until I threatened legal action, then they offered 2 mos refund. THEY ARE A SCAM! I would NEVER refer them to anyone as they will endlessly charge you, not respond to your requests, then insult you.
SHUT THIS RACKET DOWN BY REFUSING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

Dk
  23rd of Mar, 2010

I disagree with you because after I found out my 7 year old son may have ADD/ADHD, I started researching about it and a lot of the information I found and could understand was from the (3 Steps to conquering ADD/ADHD ) .Often through my e mail I would get important information about ADD/ADHD and 3steps were the ones who kept me informed. This was before I even bought the book. Remember, there here to help our kids and if they were out just for the money, than tell me why this company at there own free will sent me all the info that they have with no charge. Somebody had to pay for it. I didn't. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 3STEPS !!

Sm
  28th of Mar, 2010

i think the book is helpful . my issue is that these individuals have been charging a monthly fee to our credit card when we only agreed to purchase a book. from what i've read this must be a common tactic of billing people endlessly without their authorization. plain and simple when you take without permission its stealing.