3Psychics.com Scam FRAUD Spell Rip Off SpeLLCaster Crime Gang 1-877-398-0778 / 3Psychics.com took my money and stopped answering my calls!

Phone: 1-877-398-0778

I thought I could trust these people, as they seemed to be legitimate. They even talk about how other psychics and spellcasters are complete frauds. Well, I was fooled. They're just as big of frauds, if not even more! They took my money of $500, and I sent it to moneygram. They promised me to bring back my ex lover in matter of days. Of course it didn't work. If anything, things have gotten worse! But, when I knew that they were complete and utter fraud is when they asked me to pay them a large sum of money to "cleanse it" in order to remove negativity. They asked for $5, 000! I did my research, and I seen that they run A LOT of other scams besides psychic scams. I did a search on their number, and they also do insurance fraud. People have posted complaints on this site! http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-877-398-6296

I'm glad I was smart enough to walk away from these criminals, and I'm posting this to prevent anyone else from falling victim of their blatant fraud. Psychics and spellcasters are not real! I learned that the hard way.

Comments

7th of Jan, 2015

DR TAJU, FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD...I thought I could trust him, as he seemed to be legitimate. He even talk about how other psychics and spellcasters are complete frauds. Well, I was fooled. He is just as big of fraud, if not even more! He took my money of $700, and I sent it to his Fidelity bank account number 6234279336, name - Patrick Odion, swift Code - FIDTNGLA, EKOPMA BRANCH with SORT CODE - 070041251. Is a big lair and fake man...He promised me to bring back my ex lover in matter of days. Of course it didn't work. He will be very polite by treating you a DAUGHTER and will make fool of you emotionally and mentally. He will keep asking for money every now and then ... First, for the spell cast for $200, then courier charge for $350, then tax charge for $150 and then African Union charge for $580...by sending long scripted emails which is sent to everyone who reaches him with their problems...he goes to the Internet cafe and send all these emails and make fool of people... I had to sell of a lot of things to pay him this money and after all this he again demanded $600 for another spell to be casted and after that he again demanded for $120 for voodoo be removed...I am in debts because of him... Got hospitalised in depression... Nothing happened at all, however things have gotten worse! But, when I knew that he is a complete and utter fraud is when he asked me to pay them a large sum of money to "cleanse it" in order to remove negativity. They asked for $5, 000! I did my research, and I seen that he run A LOT of other scams besides psychic scams. He has also posted good stories about himself on different sites... None of them is true... He has also created few Facebook accounts to cheat people...Dr. Taju, Kenneth Evans and Benard Steven are all names DR TAJU uses to send scripted emails... People have posted complaints on this site!

I'm glad I was smart enough to walk away from this criminal, and I'm posting this to prevent anyone else from falling victim of his blatant fraud. Psychics and spellcasters are not real! I learned that the hard way.

DO NOT CONTACT - DR TAJU, email - drtajulovespellhome@gmail.com and Mobile no - +234 8110496031.