3offer9.com / fradulant monthly charges

United States Review updated:
I just noticed I was being charged a fee of 20.95 per month, I am a person who doesnt balance my checking account monthly I just monitor it online. After finding this charge I have gone back and looked and this has been going on atyleast 15 months, to go back farther I have to pay my bank to research it. I never authorized this use on my account at any time. I have contacted the phone number on my bank statement 4 times and they cant find a record of charging me etc... I am fed up. This is atleast $314.00 they have taken fraduantly.

More 3offer9.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

An
  19th of Oct, 2008
Did you ever order something online and sign up for a health program? If you never cancelled it, it would continue to charge you monthly.
Ma
  8th of Dec, 2008
I never agreed with any services that by the i never recieved by this so called company. I'am currently trying to contact them and of course am getting the run around.
Bp
  10th of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just called to get two (2) $20.95 charges taken off of my credit card - January and February 2010. The woman handling my complaint said the account is automatically setup if I have ever ordered vitamins or prescription medications online. The account is setup with the telephone number and credit card used when ordering. That is so wrong ... and with absolutely no authorization ... and for what reason? There is no response from the customer service person. I asked when the credit would be issued and she said I would get an email response regarding the amount of the credit. I cannot go into all the details surrounding my conversation, there is not enough time, but it is ALL WRONG ... and criminal.
Ks
  18th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too am a person who doesn't balance my checking account monthly, typically just monitoring the balance online. I just happened to have a look at one of my past statements and noticed a charge of $20.95 from 3offer9.com AND a charge in the same amount from 87offer.com. Since I didn't recall ordering anything from either of these sites, I did some digging through my statements from the prior 12 months and noticed that my account was debited at least once a month from each! One month I was debited $20.95 4 times in one day and once again the following day!! THIS IS PURE AND UTTER FRAUD!!! Anyone who happens to read this and who has also fallen victim to this should see 3offer9.com's Privacy policy!

by: KC