3IX.org / Scam and cheating

1 1350, 5715 Will ClaytonHumble, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-999.4.3IX

3ix is the worst hosting company I ever used. They kept disconnecting my sites because of 'high server load' and they did nothing to isolate the cause. They just kept on suspending my account, and when I asked about their explanation, they just said 'your site is causing high server load'. I asked them to fix and apparently, after a week of series of chat support to them, they can't fix their own freaking server.

I am so disgusted with their service that I asked to have my money back. It so obvious that what they are doing to my account is infuriating. That worst part of this company is, they will not return your money in any way possible.

Customers who have bad experience with this company will never, ever, get their money back.

Va

Comments

• Un
      1st of Jun, 2011

$3 received, - well it's still no compensation for what they did to my website but I'm happy leave 3IX for my own peace of minds sake! Here's EIGHT good reasons that I left 3IX:

1. My website was frequently down, for how long who really knows?
    2. The UK support phone number would never be answered so I could never speak to a UK based representative, despite trying many times
    3. I could also never speak with a US representative despite trying many times.
    4. My IP was being blocked by the network somewhere at their end. This would always happen when I needed to do some work on it. 3IX were never able to fix the problem and it happened for most of my time with 3IX.
    5. The server that my website was on went down for an extended period, I was assured that it would come back, but,
    6. When it came back up the website was a week old ie, all transactions, data and edits made during the last week were completely lost
    7. There was a further folder with ~5GB of files that were also lost
    8. Worst of all, 3IX told me that they could do nothing about it as there were no backups !!!

So there you have it, my reasons for finally leaving 3IX. 3IX claim to be 'my partner in the business', but being with 3IX was a lesson in frustration! Many wasted hours trying to deal with useless technicians who would just make up excuse after excuse and never fix the problem. The most ridiculous and diabolical service I've ever experienced!!!

The $3 refund will never compensate me for that lost time and frustration. 3IX let me down massively and was a complete service failure!