3dglobenet.com / THEFT

I went to google earth, I thought and was led to believe, I would get 3 years of unlimited 2009 google earth for about $ 19.00, Gave them credit card imfo., etc. then was billed $68.74 or shall I say they extracted that amount instantly from my ban k account But not providing me with a down load or nothing.just the following, which I emailed, and Phoned too no avail, and still no services provided .
I printed up all I could, and heres the following I tryed to contact ;http;//membersareame.com, earth@supporthelp.net, and 3D-GLOBENET.COM
i DON'T THINK i'VE EVER BEEN STOLEN FROM SO QUIKLY BEFORE ? help !!!

Comments

• Ra
      19th of Apr, 2009

All is true and factual .

28th of Apr, 2009
    3DGLOBENET.COM - charges for non delivered items
    3DGlobenet
    Oceanside
    Oregon
    oceansidepartins@yahoo.com

On 03/31 I went on line to order Google Earth and went through all of the required information. I ordered three years for a total of $43.91. on my credit card. I never received the program or any verification of the program being sent! I now received my credit card bill with the $34.91 amount shown as posted on 04/01! I am disputing the charge through my credit card!

James L. Partin

• Se
      30th of Apr, 2009

I was charged $38.91 on 4/20/09 and have no idea why. I did upgrade my google earth, but don't remember any charges for the basic download. Will contact google and see if I can get an answer, but I doubt it.

• Go
      26th of Jan, 2010

The same has happened to me. I want to withdraw from Google Earth but I cannot even access it. I want my subscription refunded.

• Ya
      3rd of Dec, 2010

On 5/11/2009 I purchased what I thought would be some kind of fancy upgrade to google earth and was charged USD 68.74. I had forgotten about it and two days ago found the receipt I printed at the time from the Internet. I also never got any upgrade to anything. Further, I contacted earth@support.net, as suggested by the printed receipt and what I got was a warning from my iMac that this was a phishing site and I should not go there. I did not, specially since I had already been scammed by so called 3D-GLOBENET.COM.

Well, I become more and more cautious in doing business on the Internet with business that contact me rather than me contacting them or well known businesses. My friends, we were screwed! I hope 3d-globenet has to use this criminally obtain funds to pay for chemotherapy and radiation for its founders.