3B Software, TX 817-701 -1464 / purchase of DTV4PC

Millard Swindle
Bowling Green
I subscribed for DTV4PC on my computer and paid for it may Capitol One Credit card IN the amount of 39.98 which was supposed to be a one time fee. I have tried to call, left tons of message but no one returns my call. I have sent e-mails and no one answers them. All I want is my money returned.

A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
DTV4PC would not function properly on my computer and I uninstalled it a few days after paying for it with Pay Pal account. I did everything possible to try to contact 3B Software; everything that I found any way to try to contact them but all I ever received was automated replies that someone would contact me. The message on their telephone promised that someone would contact me, but my many repeated attempts got no results. My order was 2-7-2009 and I failed to file my complaint with Pay Pal within the 45 day limit so they won't investigate it for me, but I was trying to give 3 B Software the opportunity to refund my $44.48 as promised. I do not understand why they will not make any attempt to reach me. I have read several situations with this company on the internet similar to mine.