$39 glasses / shoddy glasses,no communication, no refund

1 3125 Veterans Memorial Suite 3Ronkonkoma, NY, United States Review updated:

Sent order Feb. 21, 2009 . Order went in with wrong tint for sunglasses. I e-mailed them right away and followed up with a phone call in the morning. Was assured the order would be changed. Took six weeks for them to send the glasses and what a joke. Not only was the tint on the sunglasses wrong, both pair of glasses looked like something you would get at a drug store. It was no were near my prescription. Called them to ask where to send them back and was given the address. Sent by insured mail which they received on April 2, 2009. I have received neither my refund, or any correspondence from them. How can you run a bussiness like that?

Fe

Comments

• Mi
      26th of May, 2009

I have recently bought a pair of $39 glasses and had a great and helpful experience, my glasses are excellent.

• Mi
      26th of May, 2009

I have had a really good dealing experience with $39 Glasses. My specs arrived promptly and in perfect order.

• Je
      19th of Jun, 2009

Also had a bad experience. I sent them my sunglasses frames to put perscription lenses in, they broke them and didn't tell me for 4 months even though I was calling once a week they just kept telling me diff stories. Which they do nothing about by the way. Then I bought a pair directly from them instead of sending new frames because they refused to reimburse my money for the lenses or do anything about my broken frames, after 5 weeks I called them and they had no record of my order. So I fought with them for about an hour, got someone higher up on the phone finally, and got most of my money back and still had NO glasses by the end and had lost my fav. sunglasses to their stupid company. Not impressed.

• Js
      11th of Jan, 2010

Never again! Poor customer service; they won't return phone messages; won't return e-mails, on hold forever...no one picks up. On line chat doesn't work, etc. Ordered my glasses 2 weeks ago; paid in full; still have not received; they failed a lab test, that's all I've been told.

I just filed a complaint with the NYC BBB.