3.8 cu.ft. Front Load Washer He W/R and 7.0 cu.ft. Front Load He ELEC DRYER / Loaner Washer and Honoring their policy without lying to the customers

1 1020 NORTHWEST AVE, McComb, United States
Phone: 6016843189

I'M renting a washer and dryer from AARONS and I called the washer in to them to be serviced so they came out and brought me a loaner washer that doesn't work so I called them the next morning to let them know the machine wasn't working they told me the previous owner said that it was working when they picked it up from her and that she would like to get it back at some point so they go on to tell us unplug it for 24hrs and see if it works than so we already knew that it wasn't going to work but we tried it anyway . We told them that the machine was not filling with water and it wasn't spinning the water out of the clothes like it suppose to. They told me that they would be out to our home to check the loaner out never once did they make it but every time you deal with that AARONS of MCCOMB you get nothing but lies and lazy customer service that switch the phone call from person to person but know one can help you they don't honor their delivery date our times so all in all that store is full of people that's bad for AARONS business lazy workers...

Du