$37 unauthorized charge / $37

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States
Phone: 4252445039

I am charged every month $30. from Fast Cash Fast ! DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY. Plus I am way over paying like a lot of other people that I see now that I have found this web site. Beware of 500 FAST CASH, ONE CLICK INTO CASH, PLAIN GREEN (WHICH BY THE WAY ARE RAN AND OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY). I have had 2 attorney office call and try to get same payment for click into cash and plain green. One is WATKINS ASSOCIATES, THEY SAY OUT OF TEXAS .THEY THREATENED ME(Mr. ANTHONY CHASE)very hard to under stand. Sent them $400. by Vanilla reload network, thought legit ! After the other att.office out of Chicago called me told me which loans, because Watkins off. would only tell me they were owned by AMERICAN CASH ADVANCE !!! I mentioned to Mr. Watkins about other firm, but did not tell him who they were, told him I wanted my $400. back, he told me he couldn't do that. promised me a confirmation...never received it. only a so called contract with their letter head stating they want $1200.+.their # is [protected]. First Daniel Stewart called me, then Mark Brauber called me, then Mr.Anthony Chase took over. The office in Chicago is, Sheppard Law Offices, spoke to Michelle Jones [protected], then she told me she couldn't take debit or credit card. It had to be a money pak card from Walgreens or CVS.