365jobs4u / Online fraud

I have registered for 365jobs4u.com for online data entry job. When i completed my whole month assignment and asked for pay. They didn't even respond. When contacted them many time but they didn't respond.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Nov, 2008

I totally agree. They need to get off the internet. They are a complete fraud, and I hope that they don't get anymore people to register with them

• Va
      11th of Nov, 2008
    365jobs4u - Online scam
    365Jobs4U
    365jobs4u.com

I am a data entry operator and i have taken a project of offline data entry from a website www.365jobs4u.com and submitted my project on due date and in time, but its 15 days passed and i have received no response from them yet. I am so worried because the work i done was so difficult.

• Pa
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have not yet completed my month but have emailed for support and received none. I have found dupplicates and before registering I saw there was a monthly minimum/max but after registering it now states a daily minimum which is not what I signed up for as some days I have more time than others. I'm not quite sure yet if I should continue

• Ha
      18th of Dec, 2008

i was ready to register in that site.but now i stopped.But i am still looking for home jobes.can any one help me.i really need jobs.if anyone can help plz infor me.i would be thankful..

• Mi
      20th of Jan, 2009

i have registered for online data entry job last year 22.11.08 and started doing the job 24.11.08-17.12.08 and according to the registration reply i should be receiving payment on the 7th to 15th January 09. However, i receive nothing. i emailed them and try live chat but no reply. www.365jobs4u.com or www.online_home_jobs.com or dataentryjobs.us are all the same. They are scams. Do not register. i am so dissappointed. i am still looking for legitimate home job though. if anyone knows the true company pls let me know.thanks.

• Pu
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Yes, Its real i agree that i paid amount for online data entry when i saw the demo it was easy after paying the amont i recieved some other type of work and again i got a mail to stop my current job. When i mail them i did not received any response from them. Pls dont join.

• 32
      3rd of Jun, 2009

yes it is correct, i am also loss my money and put some adds in many websites.