365Covers / Terrible company

I placed an order with them on August and they received my payment for the order on the Aug 23rd. I received an email saying that the product has shipped but did not include any tracking info. Until now I have not received anything and its been over a month.

I asked them to track order after 10 days of "shipping date" and all they said was it got lost in transit. I wanted a replacement order and still I have not received anything. More recently they told me that the product is out of stock but I checked their website it is very much available and in stock.

Also it takes them about 4 - 5 days to answer my emails and inquiries. The bottom line is until now I have not received my products, they got my payment, and I haven't heard from them again.

Lastly they came back to me 2 months after I placed the order saying they will have to refund me. Even worse, 3 full weeks from that day and I have not received any refund, nor any update, nor the products. Save yourselves the headache and don't go to 365covers.com.
Va