360Training.com, Austin, Texas / Training program

Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (512) 539-2708

Terrible company to deal with...constent problems with there web based training programs. They say they provide 24 hour tech support but as I write this all I get is there voicemail.

Comments

• Cu
      20th of Apr, 2012

Hi Mr. Salerno,

In behalf of 360Training, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

The team takes each and every complaint seriously and would appreciate if I can get more details about your complaint so I can personally look into it.

If you can give me your complete name and your contact number, I would be more than happy to call you back. I would also like to get the details of the issue you had with our course, this will help me narrow down to the bottom of the issue and make things right. I will have our Content Development look into it as well.

I would like to offer a full refund for the inconvenience. You may email me at reden.[protected]@360training.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
    Reden Martinez |Manager, Customer Support Group
    Reden.[protected]@360training.com

• Ki
      2nd of Oct, 2018

I never received my card for the OSHA 30 course. I called to find out what happened and the guy in Manila, Philippines advised me that I would have to pay $20 for the replacement. I have not been able to get on the job since I don't have my card. I am losing money.