360sharepro / Paid, but cannot download!

1 Canada Review updated:

I have paid 61.66 usd dollars for this program and cant download it. They wont accept my email address or password.

Beware!

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Help! I lost everything... Can't open 360 share or 360 pro down loads. I sure hope i wasn't virused.

• Ia
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Does anyone know what the company name is that appears on your credit card statement?

23rd of Apr, 2007

I downloaded 360 pro and paid for it. However when I tried to open is it said that the file could not be found. I have tried reinstalling it many times but, it keeps giving me the error message that 360sharepro.exe has been moved or changed and will not open. If anyone can let me know what is wrong and/or how to fix it, I would be grateful. If not I would want my money back.

• Ro
      9th of May, 2007

I also paid for 360 sharepro and can not get connected i also have sent email with no response.

13th of May, 2007

I have been downloading for one full month but since MAY 1st the application is dead. The software no longer works. I have send numerous e-mails but not even a reply was sent to me. I have reinstalled the software but still nothing.I paid for a lifetime membership and once the payment was fully processed the application stopped working.

• St
      17th of May, 2007

I have been trying to use this site also this whole month. I've paid for a life time. What the hell.

• Br
      18th of May, 2007

For days i have not been able to download anything with 360 share pro does anyone know whats going on?? I paid so i expect to get my moneys worth.

• Ju
      19th of May, 2007

I purchased sharepro and cannot get it downloaded after i had it. Whats going on?

• Br
      21st of May, 2007

Same here. I do want my money back if 360 sharepro is not working, I am still trying to get on and looking for a phone number to call. they do not response to email or password. I will not give up!!! Will post if I find out anything, you all do the same!!!

Brenda Gail Greene
    Mcleansville NC

• Pa
      21st of May, 2007

We bought a lifetime membership for this and it worked ok for a while. I was able to finally get it back and was doing fine. I downloaded quite a bit a couple of months ago, but all of a sudden, AGAIN, I cannot open 369SharePro at all!!!

I would like to uninstall and reinstall it, but cannot find out how to reinstall it.

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Pamela

24th of May, 2007

Here people i found out how to fix mine so this is what you do one right click your 360sharepro icon and go to properties and then click find target if you have a error message a notebook icon click that and it will say what your problem is and most likely it will be the newest java update you've probably installed well completely remove java from your computer by going to your control panel and clicking add and remove programs scroll down until you see java if you have any delete all java's from it then restart your computer and go to this site and find your country and click what state is closest to you and install it, it will be Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0_05 and then make sure that you got 360sharepro and java in your firewall or firewalls and then all you do is click your 360share pro and it should come right up if not i have no idea what it is contact me at biggcool@gmail.com for more info I'm not the smartest at computers but i know some stuff hey i am only 17 but i might be able to help you at any other things. Here is the site you go on for the java http://www.tucows.com/get/194327_86883 and type this in correctly and you will go straight to the download screen k peace .

• El
      27th of May, 2007

I downloaded the 360 Share Pro. They had an advertisement for $1 every month for two years. They ended up charging me $60.54. They are a complete fraud.

• Je
      30th of May, 2007

I haven't been able to access this site for a while and nothing! what up? No response from 360 and i am pissed!!!

• Ss
      2nd of Jun, 2007

There seems to be no contact from 360. The problem has been noted since last month. A full lifetime membership was paid for and as everyone else, doesnt work

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2007

It will not work!!!

• Su
      7th of Jun, 2007

I can't use this application anymore, will not open so that I can use it, Please help. I have paid for a lifetime and have only used it for a couple of years, maybe less.

• St
      11th of Jun, 2007

I've been on the service for over a year and have been a loyal supporter of the technology. I have experienced one technical glitch during that time which was easily sorted using the current help software. The service has provided me with a lovely shared collection of first rate MP3's.

Unfortunately, it seems the service is no longer operating for me nor several of your other clients. Please send current updates or e-mail" tools for "re-installation". I will continue to look for ways to re-activate my service because though nothings perfect, the benefit of your product was worth the minimal fee.

Looking for satisfaction in the East of England.

• Ia
      12th of Jun, 2007

Completely agree with Caprice tried uninstalling, erasing registry entries and reinstalling and downloading a fresh copy from their site. Got nothing accept dead mouse batteries from constantly trying to open SharePro360 on the desktop.

• Ge
      12th of Jun, 2007

I had the same problem so I uninstalled 360SharePro and downloaded the software again from their website. I installed it and it works.

I have had problems in the past running there software and they once informed me to make sure I have the latest Java running on my computer.

I currently have 360SharePro working and downloading songs and I am running Java 1.6.0_01.

Check you computer is running the correct Jave application. You will find Java in your Control Panel. Double Click on it and select the Java tab and view. The current Jave needs to be 1.6.0_01. or later. If it is not, go to Java.com and download the latest version and install it.

Hope this helps.
    G.

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2007

Purchased 360sharepro program wont download how about refunds or fix the program.