360sharepro / Sharepro360 is a big rip-off!

Sharepro360 is a big rip-off they tell you to go to noreply@marketbill.com after you ask for a refund which is impossible to get on. They are very misleading, do not trust them!

Comments

• Ev
      20th of May, 2007

I paid for it,downloaded it, now it won't open anymore. What a rip off...

• Pa
      21st of May, 2007

Exactly the same cant use download sharepro 360, asked for refund and directed to website that either does not exist or is ignorant do not trust this site or anything to do with it. COULD ANYONE LET THIS SITE KNOW IF THEY HAVE GAINED A REFUND.

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2007

I downloaded sharepro360, my computer also crashed, I did a system recovery, and then went to download again it would not let me. I totally understand how you feel I didn't think that they were a fraud but know I feel different.

• Je
      8th of Jun, 2007

I went on Limewire and up came 360sharepro... I thought... OH... we have to pay now. (Had Limewire before but my PC kept crashing but thought i would try again). I clicked to pay just for the program but when I got the bill I see that had included something else... My bill was for 34 pounds Sterling... Realized I'd been had... asked for a refund... never got an answer... I truly feel I was conned... Certainly will be more careful in future!

• Tr
      12th of Jun, 2007

3 months down the line after submitting to lifetime membership of £33 we now find we have no access to this site. We are now in the process of taking legal action, as this is a case of fraud.

• To
      15th of Oct, 2007

I was trying to get Limewire... who i have trusted, so i agreed to pay, then it took me to a screen that said sharepro 360 after i had already signed up... who is sharepro 360 are they Limewire? Plz advise smb!

19th of Dec, 2007

I paid for a lifetime membership it wont work anymore at all.

• Ji
      3rd of Dec, 2008

That's because Limewire upgraded to a new version and it's not called Sharepro360 anymore. Someone else is using the name Sharepro360 to rip people off. If you want Limewire the new version is called Limewire or Limewire Pro. I felt really bad after I found out the Sharepro360 (which I have had for 2 years) I recomended to a friend is now a scam.

• Ji
      4th of Jun, 2009

WARNING!!! PORTAL FOR TROJANS & MALWARE
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD my computer has contracted several hundred virus's and spyware from sharepro360