360share Propoor download

L Review updated:

For a full month I have used your software to download music, and I am not at all satisfied. From the start I’ve had problems with music that has after downloading, come up with a message saying that due to an error, I cannot hear it nor include it in my library, or else after taking a lot of time to download, the program freezes and I have to restart my computer to be able to continue, losing whatever I had selected.
I include all the information you sent when I subscribed to your software.

“Billing information
Membership type:Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 32 $ USD
Download Protection for a total of 15.48 $ USD
NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware for a total of 14.88 $ USD

Grand total: 62.36 $ USD

The charge will appear on your credit card as Csinfohome.com

Membership information
Order ID #: 041058090703190127607

To login please use the email address used for signing up.

Username: Username : [protected]@yahoo.com
Password: Password : 772374

To begin enjoying your membership, please go to http://www.yourmusicaccess.com/

Note: You will find your additional upgrade software in our member’s area under the 'bonus software' section.
Sincerely,
Customer Support Department”

The charge has already been paid for. I request full reimbursement.

• S
      Apr 30, 2007
    Australia

To everyone with troubles with 360share pro. I was having the same issues until i removed any old java updates after the last that i installed. Remove all old java and give it a crack. I hope this was useful.

May 11, 2007
    360Share Pro - Unable to open program

May 14, 2007

2 months ago, i submitted to 360 share pro, for unlimited downloads etc, it worked great for two months maybe less, now i am unable to open it. I paid 52$ membership, and cannot receive help nor reimbursement!

May 14, 2007

How do i get 360 share pro to open in windows vista?

• D
      May 16, 2007

I also paid for a life time membership. It worked fine for a while but now I can not open the site. There is no help offered unless I pay more money. I feel that I and many others have been cheated by this company.

May 16, 2007

I purchased a lifetime subscription to this and was able to use it for awhile. I had not been on the site for a few weeks and when I tried to open the program it will not open. I would like this corrected or want my subscription returned to me since it is not providing the service I paid for.

• P
      May 21, 2007

I have got a360share pro and it just stopped working. And I would like some help if possible.

Phil.

• P
      May 21, 2007

I totally agree with what I have read, as I am having the same problem. I have had this problem before, but was able to uninstall and reinstall it, and it worked ok for a while, but back to NOT working again. Please send me info. on how I can get this downloaded and reloaded and try one more time. We bought a lifetime membership.

Thanks,
    Pamela

May 23, 2007
    360Share Pro - Duped into buying
    United Kingdom

I said yes to an ad on line for a programme to download music faster . The programme was under I MUSIC and only after I agreed to pay £26.95 one off payment and completed the procedure, did the 360 icon come on screen. I already have 360 share pro which I paid for last year so I don't need it again.They added insult to injury by charging me £62 00,how can I get my money back.

May 24, 2007
    360Share Pro - Stopped working!

Paid for the "Lifetime membership" from 360Share Pro, it worked for a short time, and then nothing. It won't open, it won't do anything! Can't get a hold of them.

Jun 02, 2007

I am having the same trouble. Can u pls send me info or my money back.

Jun 03, 2007
    360Share Pro - Unable to connect

Here's the deal:

I have 360Share Pro, worked fine this morning, then later I installed Panda Antivirus + Firewall, and when I went to open 360SharePro, it says: 360Share Pro was unable to set up a port to listen for incoming connection. Some features of 360Share Pro may not work as expected. I have went to the Firewall settings and put 360 Share Pro as an exception, but I still get this message....

Jun 11, 2007

I bought AGV7.5. Now I can't even start up my 360Share Pro. I E- Mailed them. Now they say they can't grind my account. I don't know my confirmation number. I have it on my credit card bill on 9-03-06 for 38.34.

Jun 14, 2007

I cant open the bloody thing!!! When you pay for something it works, if it doesn't work you get tech support. When neither work what do you do???

Jun 27, 2007
    360Share Pro - Poor service!

I signed up for one year membership nothing else . It was $1.99 for one year an 360 share pro took 105.00 out of my account. I sent an e-mail an have had no response back. I think 360share pro is a scam. They named the membership right, they will take hard working people's money wrongfully an there pro's at it. As i see from a lot of complaints about there service.

Jul 04, 2007

Is there something wrong with 360share as of today, 07-04-07? Ive been trying to open it up. When I click on the icon, it pops up as if its loading then it disappears. Ive had 360 share for about 3 years now and lately, its been giving me problems and what I don't like about this program is unlike any other sites, this site does not have a contact number or a site where they post their bugs. Like I said, Ive never had problems till now and the music quality is at about an average. I give this site a 3 1/2 stars!!!

Jul 16, 2007
    360Share Pro - Deleting files from my computer

I have been having problems deleting this garbage from my computer.i deleted the program because i did not want to use it.there must still bbe something left behind that keeps popping up when i try to sign on to aol. It is slowing my computer down and creating problems for me. I gave searched and searched and have not found anything. I am trying to contact the company but it is impossible to reach them. Help me someone!! This is s big scam.

• N
      Jul 21, 2007
    United Kingdom

I bought my 2 year's membership of 360Share Pro about 6 month ago. It was working fine until today - when I click on the icon, the program just doesn't download.

Ideally, I would like to be contacted by the company to advise me how to restore the program to its working condition or replace it with the working one. Failing that, I just want the balance of my membership money back.

Aug 14, 2007
    360Share Pro - False advertising
    South Africa

360Share Pro is supposed to enable A PERSON TO download books, music and others. I purchased program via the net. using my master card. It do not work. No support available. Cant contact the company and every one of the other 12 complaints are true and correct. It is a scam. Take action. They are giving your country a bad name. They are steeling from the general public world wide. This is giving e-comerce a terrible name.

Aug 24, 2007
    360Share Pro - Program doesn't load

I paid for lifetime membership, Now I can't use 360pro share. My computer crashed and lost Program. And They won't Let me get it back.

Beware of this scam program!

Sep 19, 2007

i downloded this progam and payed 4 the life time one and after a few months i am unable 2 open the program any more... any suggestions?

• R
      Sep 27, 2007

I paid a life time membership for this service and it does not work.What a rip off.Not a happy camper.

• V
      Oct 24, 2007

The company is a total scam I paid for this service and it took less then a week for it to stop working and my pass word won't even work to get into it to get a phone # to call them.

Nov 16, 2007

i can't use this site paid for it and now i can;t use it. i can't contact them either they say not a good e-mail i have a good e-mail could you help

• G
      Dec 11, 2007
    n/a
    www.limewire.com

much the same as eveyone else, tried downloading limewire for free then sent me on a link to 360pro share. thought i'd paid 0.99p a month for unlimeted downloads but took £50 and couldn't get any music at all. theres no conection. big big scam

• F
      Dec 15, 2007

I paid my fee and now I haven"t been able to use the program. I've had connection problems in the past but have been able to resolve them one way or another. However, this current problem is a p.i.t. a. Help!!!

Jan 07, 2008

I have had 360share for a year and paid to have it for life and now I cant connect. What is going on?

• K
      Jan 13, 2008

Getting a hold of 360share pro does not help to resolve the problem. I have been using this program for a couple three years with no problem and now all of a sudden I am having the same issues as everyone else. Although, I was able to send them an e-mail and they tell me to uninstall and reinstall with a link that they sent me. It still doesn't work. The icons download but nothing happens when I click on them. Here is the link to contact them. Good luck to all and if anyone get their account reconciled please let the rest of us know how. Thank you, Kim http://cstool.marketengines.com/site/Ticket/Security/TicketPage.aspx?requestID=4355e883-d08d-467d-abc2-513c4435e913&userID=962c7d16-4912-4250-a36e-e9d6664e29c6&actionID=1
    Oh by the way I also paid for a lifetime membership!

Feb 27, 2008

I cannot get 360sharepro to work i dont know my id number. I had to resart the computer again like it was brand new. So i lost everything.

• S
      Apr 17, 2008
    360Share Pro - Program doesn't load

I purchase 360Share pro and the same thing as every one else IT DOESN'T WORK and of couse i purchase a membership. I can't get anyone to give me straight answers either.

Jun 05, 2008
    360 sharepro

i downloded the product thinking it was limewire and started downloading music and got a viruse.i think they are a shady company and i dont know how to get my money back.

360Share Pro - Not working
    360Share Pro
    British Columbia
    Canada

Like the other complaints I read, I purchased this program trying to connect to lime wire. I purchased it a year ago & have had no problems with it until recently. Suddenly my connection became very slow, or some days was unable to connect at all. I found these similar complaints, have just uninstalled the latest version of java & suddenly my 360share icon wont even open.

360Share Pro - Doesn't work
    360Share Pro
    Canada

OK, now i am confused - Ive now just downloaded limewire - which is what I thought Id purchased in the 1st place when I paid for 360share pro. Are they in fact 1 in the same? I am not able to get any connection at all on either.

Jun 08, 2008

OK, now I am confused. Ive just downloaded lime wire, which is what I thought I'd purchased when I paid for the 360share pro. Are limewire & 360share in fact 1 in the same? I cant seem to get a connection to EITHER.

• W
      Jul 16, 2008

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your 360 Share Pro. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to rectify the situation. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.
    If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: [protected]@marketbill.com
    Telephone: [protected]

• W
      Jul 16, 2008

Hi there,
    Limewire and 360 Share pro are both file sharinign programs. 360 Share pro is just an more advanced, updated program that is faster, easier to use and safer for your computer.

Email: [protected]@marketbill.com
    Telephone: [protected]

Dec 13, 2008
    United Kingdom

I paid 360 share pro to down load music and movie for a year forty nine pounds and the download doe not work. i have tried every way to contact them since 10 december08 as this was the same day i purchase this package. No address and the telephone number no response.

• E
      Feb 15, 2009

I also bought this crap 360 share pro not only does it lock up all the time with Vista but they added three other charges on my credit card without my authorization. I tried to contact the company through the computer but the website is broken up. What does that mean? Luckly I have put a dispute on my credit card even before they try to charge anything. I will forward this page to my credit card company as proof that they are a fraudulent site.

Jul 03, 2009
    360share
    South Africa

Paid R444.00 for the download and it does NOT work. I have seen several other complaints regarding this company and it appears to be an outright scam. How do i get my money back. Have tried to contact them, however, they do not reply. To me R444.00, is a lot of money, taking the conversion into account. What do i do?

• L
      Oct 03, 2009

im not satisfied with 360 share pro, , there`s a lot of viruses in the system, , i cant hear the TWO MUSICS that i downloaded...im here to complai, , and to ask my money back, , , a program like 360share pro doesn`t interest me, , and i already desinstaled it