Comments

• Fr
      7th of May, 2007

Same thing here paid in good faith than the program stopped working.

• Je
      18th of May, 2007

This is not fair!!! How can these people just take our money like this?!

• Ia
      22nd of May, 2007

I am unable to open the link for downloads, although i have paid for a lifetime subscription.

• Va
      24th of May, 2007

Same thing has happen to me it just stopped working and for some reason they took two lots of payments from me as well and i can't find anyway of contacting them about the over payment either. This is just a rip off.

11th of Jun, 2007

I didn't believe all the complaints because this has just happened to me 3 days ago where I couldn't log in. And yeah they've taken my lifetime membership payment - what a &^%#$ing rip off!!!

• Wi
      27th of Aug, 2007
    360Pro - Unable to run programme
    United Kingdom

A while ago i paid for 360 pro after using it for 3 days the programme failed to work properly, after checking the web site they recommended deleting then reloading programme this failed to work after trying numerous times- there is no technical back up service with this company-its just a scam to get your money then not deliver.

Very dissatisfied.

• Lo
      20th of Sep, 2007

I have or had unlimited use of 360PRO,,,,,,,,but it won't work.What's going on?

5th of Nov, 2007

I had 360 pro and just got a better computer and downloaded 360 again and now it won't work the company sent me a pass and said it would work well what do you think the same b/s not working yet!

• Fl
      12th of Jan, 2008

I downloaded 360pro a week ago and it doesnt work its a rip off i went to my bank they told me to get in contact with merchant i called the number they gave me and its just a machine talking for like 15 min... then it says we are exiting now!!! Wat the hell!!! wat a rip off!!! Watever u do dont use ur card number for anything online unless u get in contact with their customer service first!! that was my fault!!

• Na
      7th of Feb, 2008

Paid up and no access. Why aren't they shut down? Who do I speak to to get something done?

• Ro
      16th of Feb, 2008

I want to cancel my membership before the 7 days are over but can not get hold of any one!

• Ro
      15th of Jun, 2008

we paid for and downloaded and nothing will open. No way to contact anyone to refund the money or help connect to the site.

• Li
      2nd of Jul, 2008

My computer crashed, and i had to format it. Since then i have been unable to download my "already paid" version of 360 share pro.

• Ph
      29th of Oct, 2008

I paid for a life time membership that I cant access

• He
      1st of Dec, 2009
    360Pro - Unable to run programme

I waste my time just to download something not real. So many different name and size but inside all the same. Specifically adultfriends advertising so i would like to get my money back can you return