360 Share Pro firstcapsFix_callbackusic Downloads) / suddenly prog. disapeared from p c need it reinstalled

1 834 newman driveSouth San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 650 994 8828

I purchsed music prog. a few months ago, it workwd well for a while, and then suddenly one eveninig it was gone. I 'd like it reinstalled, please

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Jan, 2008

I PAID FOR 360 PRO IT WORKED FOR A LITTLE BIT THEN NEVER WORKED AGAIN... ITS A RIP OFF... I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM THE CROOKS.....

• Df
      24th of Jan, 2008

I purchased 360 share and it worked very well until a month a go what a rip off!!

2nd of Feb, 2008

Does anyone know what has happened? If it can be reinstalled? How to contact service provider?
    The link has just disappeared from my computer too. Paid for 'lifetime' membership. Glad not to have expired myself in this short period that I benefitted from it!

• La
      23rd of Feb, 2008

Every time i try to access 360 it stalls on (starting connection). I have tried reinstalling which did not help up until recently it seemed to work fine.

• Be
      9th of Jun, 2008

Why do I have a 360 pro download and when try to go to it get Limewire? I paid for 360 pro. Of which none of it works.

16th of Apr, 2009

i have a life time order for bobbyscott@cox.com however, my CP went down on me and i lost all of my 360 downloaded music. can you please send me install, to bobby.scott@msn.com

• Al
      2nd of May, 2009

I will start by saying I had difficulties to after purchasing the 360 sharepro. However, I have learned a few things that are key componets to make the program work. First you must have a current application of java, Second you must select the right internet speed otherwise you will be able to view it but, not be able to use it. If for some reason it does not work after a download remove the program from you computer and login at 360 website your user name is your email address you entered if you have forgoten your passord they will email it to you. Another tip is try adjusting the settings on the 360 sharepro this might correct your problem and also keep your computer updated and make sure your computer will allow access to it otherwise it will not work. I have had 360 sharepro for over seven years now. I have had to reinstall it many times it works every time.