360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

11th of May, 2007

I have some sort of solution I've discovered for you folks that can not get you 360 share / 360 pro share to work.

1. Google 360 share.
    2. Select the latest 360 share 2007 or 360 pro (click on which site you wish to choose.
    3. Find the member log in (click it)
    4. Enter your username and password. I could not remember my username or pass word so I Click on "I forgot my password.
    5. Enter your e-mail address. (You did this to get 360 in the first place). Click enter or send. It may look like the info you submitted has gone blank but it didn't.
    6. Check your e-mail. I got my username and password in a matter of minutes. Copy the username and password.
    7. Repeat number 2
    8. Repeat number 3
    9. Enter your username and password you got from your e-mail.
    10. Follow the instructions and download the new 360 share.

When you run your 360, it uses the limewire look since it is part of the same group.

• La
      11th of May, 2007

I purchased 360 share a couple of years ago, I have it on my laptop, but when I try to download it onto my desktop, I get an error message. The website has blocked me, why is this happening? I am sure I paid for the life time plan. I cant even go into the technical support section it keeps reading "domain declined" help.

• Si
      13th of May, 2007

Someone should shoot these ###. I would if knew how to get hold of them.

• Si
      13th of May, 2007

Hey thx for that guy with instructions on how to get it to work on page 6, you need 2 just uninstall then reinstall on the site 360share2007.com !!

• Cl
      13th of May, 2007

I ordered 360 share over a year ago. It was working fine until recently. I e-mailed my situation and explained what was going on with this account. I also requested a phone number so I can talk to a live person. I never received a response. Please e-mail me a phone number.

• La
      14th of May, 2007
    Pro 360 Lime Wire - Paid $60.00 for no service

First of all they said that it was gonna be $19.99 then when i entered my credit card number it actually took $60.00. It worked fine for a few weeks then now i can't even get it to work or even pop up. This is sad that these people can just work you out of your money.

• De
      15th of May, 2007

Was having same problems after 360 sharepro had worked well for months.

Simply removing any Java updates later than ver 5.o xx completely restored previous function. Just use add/remove programs.

I am not brave enough to download any new version of sharepro given very poor tech help available.

• Ke
      16th of May, 2007

I downloaded this program last week, and believed it was bearshare. The program was installed and I paid for the lifetime membership. The icon appeared on my desktop, but the program will not launch, no matter what I do. I do not know how to contact this company because I was mislead to think it was bearshare. I want my money back for this service that does not work!

• Te
      17th of May, 2007

Although purchased for life, I am now advised that my subscription has expired. What happens now?

• Ir
      17th of May, 2007

I followed the step on this link and 360 share is now working with the Vista O/S:

I had this same problem. I was a 'lifetime' member to 360 Share and it worked fine. I have recently been directed to 360 Share Pro and instructed to download it. When I did so, it wouldn't open up. Nothing. I followed the 'help' directions and submitted a request ticket to receive help. I was instructed to remove ALL Java from my computer and given

as a link to obtain the new Java download. After restarting my computer, I downloaded the new Java exe program and everything worked fine. I hope this helps some of you, as it was frustrating for me to go through the process, but it worked. Good luck.

19th of May, 2007

To weeks ago I had to do a system restore on my PC. When I tried to restore 360 Share Pro, it would not let me login using my user-name, password or e-mail. So I called their customer service (1866-240-2481. they explain the problem, sent me the 360 Share Pro installation/User guide, After installing the 360 Share Pro, Once again, I'm able to down load my music and videos

20th of May, 2007

Joined and paid for life membership, now i cannot even get into the sight. big rip off. how do we protect ourselves and how do we charge these rip offs? Any ideas? Thanks

• Li
      22nd of May, 2007

If we all stick together on this issue, I believe there are ways of either forcing share pro to refund our money or force them to provide the service they promised. I know I signed up for a lifetime membership and that is what I expect or a full refund. There needs to be one person to represent all of us, any volunteers? Or if I think I can get anywhere with this problem I don't have a problem with representing everyone who got screwed by this so called company. If I can do this I may need some info from each of you and some cooperation. I may even try the BBB and the FTC and anyone else I can that may be able to help. I've also used the Attorney Generals office here in Ohio as well. I usually get what I want when I know I'm in the right.

23rd of May, 2007

I paid 46.88 for unlimited downloads from this site and now can't access it.

• Ro
      25th of May, 2007

I'm not satisfied with the product that i brought 360share pro i want my refund. Sorry but I'm not going to use it. Don't like it at ya. Some of the songs don't even work. I'm not going to sit here and be wasting more time to find the music that does work.

• Pe
      25th of May, 2007

I purchased a lifetime membership after six months I bought a new pc and tried to get another download. I was told my membership had run out and I would have to buy it again. They are nothing but a pack of Turkeys (c----).

26th of May, 2007

I can't seem it download any music. I can use the music already downloaded only.

• Ke
      26th of May, 2007

Bloody crap its a total waste i will be seeing 360 pro share in court if my money is not returned next week
    customer support is totally useless leave well alone please.

• Le
      27th of May, 2007

360 share pro is a [censored]in piece of worthless ###, should be [censored]in destroyed.

• Et
      27th of May, 2007

So much for honesty on line I also paid for the life time 360 only to find no downloading capabilities at all awesome share pro way to scam americas paying class