360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

• To
      30th of Apr, 2007

I too purchased the lifetime membership and my service still works, however I'm unable to reload it on my new laptop. Their company obviously takes the money and runs. I have a solution. I burned the setup exe file to a disc and reloaded in into my laptop. Works great now, send me a e-mail address and I will send a copy to all for free. It is by the way shareware. Lets keep the original concept going. If your not sure what I'm sending, scan it first for viruses.

Hope this helps.

• Me
      30th of Apr, 2007

I downloaded 360 pro 3 weeks ago and yes i can no longer download music which i payed $52.00 Australian dollars also my account name and pass word was invalid.

• Do
      1st of May, 2007

I would suggest you all do what they tell you at the beginning of this site. Remove all other versions of java, it is very user friendly as if i can do it anyone can. I did it and now 360share is up and working again. For how long, i do not know. Thanks for your help, Don.

• Ca
      1st of May, 2007

I agree with you, I bought a lifetime membership and every since Ive been having problems with it too, I paid over $50.00, and cant get it to do anything, I think its a waste of money, they need to give us our money back or fix problems!!!

• Ri
      1st of May, 2007

I purchased the lifetime membership from Mp3downloading in November of 04, it became 360share and I continued to have access until about a month ago when it doesn't recognize my old e-mail address or my username or password. I printed off the receipt when I purchased this and it says "you will never be charged again". I'm going to contact the state attorney general and fly a few letters to DC, maybe one of the investigative TV shows will pick it up as well. I'd rather have my money back than do business with these scammers.

1st of May, 2007

I have also purchased a lifetime memberships and they are also asking me to buy it again because I had to reinstall bearshare on my new computer. It also has a lot of problems with downloading from it if anyone knows how to get my money back i would love to know. Thanks

1st of May, 2007

I bought a membership 1 week ago it worked for two days now I cant even pull up the site. The customer service does not exist. I got to make 4 cds for $19.98 360 no share sucks.

• Kr
      2nd of May, 2007

All of us we just let a thief put hand in our pocket. We are only to complain about our stupidity .

• Me
      3rd of May, 2007

I've had the program for 6 months and I've emailed them about the program suddenly not working. They told me to delete the program and re-install it. It hasn't worked and they blame my Norton Antivirus for it. It worked before when I had the Norton but its decided to stop. Bloody stupid and Im frustrated cause there not willing to fix the problem.

• Ph
      4th of May, 2007
    360 SharePro - doesn't work

I paid for a Lifetime Membership and now I can't even access the site. If anyone knows of a place, number, or e-mail please give it to me. I would like to get my money back for their false advertising. PLEASE HELP.

• Ca
      5th of May, 2007

My Husband bought a three year membership for me and it seems, that like everyone else I can't get it to work anymore. It is a real pain in the butt when you pay for something that you can't use. You need to fix this problem or give people there money back.

• Al
      6th of May, 2007

Until today I would have agreed that 360 Share Pro is some kind of scam, but thanks to Dacaria's comment I now have the software working again as before and I'm really happy with it!

Having bought it in July 06 it stopped working in Dec 06 and I'd pretty much given up on it. I'm running XP and the program started as usual but it would never connect to anything.

I also thought that the Java environment explanation on many of these comments was just for if you couldn't start the program at all, rather than the not connecting problem.

Eventually I tried the instructions from Dacaria anyway and it all started working again - many thanks Dacaria!!! The instructions were:

360 share pro only works with Java J2SE Runtime environment 5.0 Update 10.

Erase 360 share pro. Remove all the Java updates EXCEPT 5.0 Update 10. Here it is if you don't have it:

Restart computer.

Search c: documents and settings and delete any .360 share pro files. Go to c: program files and delete any .360 share pro files found there. Check Java files to make sure only [jre1.5.0_10] is there.

Reinstall 360 share pro:

Hope this helps.

• Ju
      7th of May, 2007

Me too, I paid for lifetime membership about a year ago, they took the money folime wire although i did not request this, have downloaded some music but can no longer access the site and pass word is not recognized, has anyone had any luck in contacting them?

• To
      7th of May, 2007

People! Come on! Stop the paranoia!

Just open your Control Panel; run add/remove programs and remove Java Environment 6 - 360 Share will now work - re-install if it doesn't

Tom from Toronto

• De
    360 SharePro - doesn't work

I also paid for 360 share pro by credit card. It was supposed to be a one time fee for unlimited music downloads. It didn't connect most of the time and now it won't even pull up the page. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and now I don't have it at all. I would like a refund.

• Sh
      8th of May, 2007

I am also on the long list of paying lifetime customers who can no longer get into 360 Pro. I see all of these complaints, but I don't see any resolutions. I tried the 1-800 #, option1 and it says I have dialed an invalid extension. So, what now? Do these people read this, or are we just blowing off steam???

• Br
      8th of May, 2007

I also purchased a lifetime membership last summer. Its has worked great, and i have been satisfied until now. Beginning a few days ago, it doesn't open up anymore, I logged into the membership site and downloaded the updated Java just as they instructed, but it still doesn't work.

I'm sure that the company is not a scam, it's got to be a recent software glitch, I just wish they would be quick about sending out a solution!!

• De
      9th of May, 2007

• Bo
      9th of May, 2007

I paid for a lifetime subscription yesterday and it won't open today. Has anyone gotten their money back?

• Mi
      11th of May, 2007

Check this out... I had the same issue... but unlike all of you I got through and they checked it out and I got in... Im all set... heres what you need to do!

Call 514-733-2716 , or 1-888-448-6872 I waited 15 minutes... but got through... and its all good... try it! It took me all of 10 minutes to find the # learn how to search on the internet!