360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

4th of Apr, 2007

Totally agree I'm about to uninstall the program, i paid for lifetime, getting in touch with them is a nightmare, i get so frustrated sometimes i either want to smash something or punch someone, preferably one of the ###ters of the company.

They make out the problem is with you and your computer or firewall program, yet i have no trouble with the likes of SHAREAZA. Which is in fact a good downloading program, don't know why i changed thought things would be even better obviously not.

• Gl
      5th of Apr, 2007

Wow!!! I have 360 share pro and it works great. I love it. I did have some problems working it at first but i found the customer service number on the members area (thats the web site). And some one helped me fix it.

10th of Apr, 2007

I am the same as everyone else here, I paid for a life time membership, it worked great for a few months and now it wont connect anymore, therefore I can no longer download songs, I have emailed, called tried to contact them through every avenue they have advertised, and have NEVER had a reply... They are a bloody RIP OFF!!! Do not use them, does any one know of a credible company i can use to download music... or better still anyway I can contact this bogus 360 Pro company, I want to get a REFUND

10th of Apr, 2007

Sub: 360 Share Pro longer works, company is a scam!

I purchased a lifetime membership with this company, worked great for a little wile, now it will no longer connect which results in me being unable to use the service, I got ripped off, there is no way of contacting them, I honestly believe it is a scam and there is no customer service or company for that matter. This makes me SO angry, I am [protected]@D like you would not believe, if anyone knows how to get in contact with them PLEASE let me know, I need to give them more than a piece of my mind. They deserve to be caught by the police and locked up...

• Ir
      10th of Apr, 2007

I recently purchased this program. I thought i was downloading lime wire and i ended up with this. It doesn't work at all. There is no customer service to call and i cant get my money back. Something should be done about this.

10th of Apr, 2007

I dont know what u guys r on about!!! I bought mine a few months ago and haven't had any problems but since reading ur comments im a bit scared that something REALLY bad might happen.

• Do
      11th of Apr, 2007

I too got 360 share pro and the only thing i believe they are sharing is our money!!! I am tired of waiting on tech support, i can't even use this program, they have an open ticket, therefore i can't do anything and wish everyone knew BEFORE accepting this that it is 110% JOKE of a program - thieves!!!

• Ri
      12th of Apr, 2007

I have joined 360 and paid, but apparently im still not a member.

• Ly
      12th of Apr, 2007

I have been using 360 pro after purchasing lifetime membership, initially everything was fine but now I have problems, When I attempt to download some music there are never any sources, I have tried at various times of the day and even overnight but still nothing. I have tried to log onto to the members site but have no account/expired. They sent me an E-mail with my username and password but still no joy!

• Pa
      14th of Apr, 2007

I also have life time subscription and work for HM REVENUE AND CUSTOMS UK. I have been to the police with this and steps are being made.

• Mi
      15th of Apr, 2007

Unable to open 360 Share download. Tried 5 times to open download icon without success.

15th of Apr, 2007

Its been a month or 2 since i used it... i bought the lifetime membership and now it does not work.

• Sy
      15th of Apr, 2007

This was suppose to be a charged download of a Microsoft program. It also so had other downloads available. None of it work and I want my money back. I signed up tonight 4/14/2007 and I have seven days to refuse. Well, I refuse now the same day. This program doesn't work.

• Ka
      18th of Apr, 2007

I paid $55.00 over a month ago, i still cant download anything. I have searched and searched the net for a customer service number... nothing. If you have or have had similar problems and have a good contact number for this so called company... please contact me by e-mail.

• Da
      18th of Apr, 2007

360 share pro only works with Java J2SE Runtime environment 5.0 Update 10.

Erase 360 share pro. Remove all the Java updates EXCEPT 5.0 Update 10. Here it is if you don't have it:

Restart computer.

Search c: documents and settings and delete any .360 share pro files. Go to c: program files and delete any .360 share pro files found there. Check Java files to make sure only [jre1.5.0_10] is there.

Reinstall 360 share pro:

Hope this helps.

18th of Apr, 2007

I had limewire when I started then they changed it to this 360 and I have had problems since, I once had the 800 number to call and get it str8ened out but every time I move for my husbands job I have problems again, now I have wireless internet and I am having problems again. I have had it 360 for a year and a half and it worked great when it was Limewire but now I just don't bother with it anymore.

• Go
      19th of Apr, 2007

I deleted from my main screen and cant get it back. I dont want to re pay for it as i only subscribed 2 weeks ago. Please help as im only getting started. Thanks, gordon

• Wi
      20th of Apr, 2007

Been using 360Share for over 2 years when it was ETomi. Stopped working 2 days ago after downloading a Java update. Called support 866-240-2481 three times. First time told to go back to previous Java version. This seemed to work as the program now launches, however won't download. Next call told me how to enable 360Share to work with Java and Firewall. This had no effect. Today I removed all software and started over from scratch. Still won't download. Third call suggested I reconfigure my system & router to use a static IP address which is not only complicated , technically a step backwards but can cause other complications. Besides, this didn't make sense as 360Share & my router both support the recommended UPnP feature which has been working fine for the past few years.

A great product, good support response however poor support ability.

• Da
      21st of Apr, 2007

I signed up for a lifetime membership for 360 pro share, i had no problem using it to start with, I've had it roughly for 5mths, i went to use it yesterday and it's as if it's completely disappeared out of my computer, when i click on my short cut nothing happens. This is disgraceful as people have paid money for life time use and do not receive it.

• Ad
      21st of Apr, 2007

I have another complaint about 360Share Pro. I had purchased my lifetime subscription on January 27th and now I cannot use it anymore. Please could anyone tell me what I can do to make it work again o getting my money back ? Thank you.