360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

• He
      28th of Jul, 2010

I TOO HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR A BOUT 4-5 YRS NOW!! BUT I TRIED THE 16 STEPS LISTED ABOVE AND VOILA!!! I'M BACK IN BIZ AGAIN!! THE ONLY THING IS THE LINK TO RE-INSTALL IS WWW.THEMUSICMEMBERSAREA.DOWNLOADS/INSTALLPRO.EXE

• He
      28th of Jul, 2010

i too paid for a lifetime membership and it all of a sudden stopped working!! anywho, i followed the 16 steps posted above (pg 3 for those that start at pg 1) and voila!! Back in biz!! the only thing is he typed an "s" where it shouldn't have been so the correct link is

• Ha
      30th of Aug, 2010

Let me get this straight...you 'bought" (subscribed to"?) a site for your husband so he could steal movies? Serves you right.

• 36
      9th of Jan, 2011

I am one of the many who have been ripped off by this so called p2p. I belong to another p2p program and i can assure i have made my feelings about 360Share right through the whole of it... I paid good money for this 360 only to find i can only get single mp3`s at a time.I`m too used to getting complete albums and at excellent bitrates . Mine also would not open until i found that when installing it, it wiped my Java..so as you all can imagine, 360Share Pro is now dead and buried.I hope many will take my advice and stay well away.

• Pc
      25th of Jan, 2011

I've had the same issue, but I've recovered the money ("lifetime download", HA!) from my credit card company, and I've reported these criminals to the local police internet fraud department and my ISP (FWIW).
    OK, so can anyone here recommend a client that DOES work?
    I much preferred the old advertising-funded download sites. They were annoying, but at least they worked.
    On a lighter note, has anyone else wondered if this is one of those "make money from home" schemes? :)

18th of May, 2011
    360 Share Pro - Problems down loading anything
    360 Share Pro

Everytime I go on to this program and try to down load I have problems. The download that I do get it screw up and want go to Itune. What I need is a refund of my money.

• Hs
      19th of Jun, 2011

I never had any problems with 360 Shar pro until the last several weeks everytime I try to download they tell me it is an illegal download and need to go to another sited. Tried to contact customer support no answer and they have not returned any emails I have sent for support. Very dissapointed ...

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2011

Very unhappy customer, I had 360shares for over 3 months now by the way the system stills freezes up but thats not the problem i have at hand right now with the company .I went over the weekend and got me a new computer now thinking i already just paid for the whole year i can download the software again to my new computer. But when i went to download the software it sent me to a billing page to put your information in so i went in just paid 2.59 for the monthly plan but not even in 5 minutes i get a text from my iphone from my bank statement telling me they took out almost 70.00 dollars out of my account for a services one i have already paid for months ago and they was only to take out 2.59 cents this company is scam i dont have any numbers to get in contact with them and i want my money back or i will seek a lawyer .

30th of Jan, 2012

ALL THIS ### IS IS FROSTWIRE LIMEWIRE ADS OR SOMETHING YOUR LUCKY IF YOU EVEN GET ONE SONG THAT ISN'T.

19th of Jun, 2012

I hade 360 Sharepro for over a year. Noq the program does not work. It reads at the bottom STARTING CONNECTION but is doesn't connect. "What's up with that" This program SUCKS!

19th of Jun, 2012

I had 350 Sharepro for over a year. Now it's not working. The status bar at the bottom reads "starting cannection" but it never comes up. This program is useless.

19th of Jun, 2012

Your firewall could be blocking the connection which is not uncommon is P2P applications. Here are a couple of links I found that might be helpful to those of you who purchased Sharepro.

Before you purchase any software, take the time to check on the reputation of the software and company. It's well worth the few minutes.