360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

• Mr
      9th of Jan, 2007

I agree with what you are saying, i bought a life time membership, it worked for a few days, but now it wont connect or work, how do i get money back too?

PS. whats with smile face as logo, i don't have a smile about it.

Rob

• Mi
      13th of Jan, 2007

My 360 Share Pro does not work now either, i cant contact them to complain as my username is claimed to be incorrect. What do i do?

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2007

I agree. I also purchased the lifetime membership and it worked the first day after the payment was processed, but nothing since then. I have since changed my e-mail address, and there is nowhere to inform the company of the change. The program pops up EVERY TIME I log onto my computer, forcing me to either minimize it or exit out of it. It never connects. Please note my new e-mail address remit any suggestions for a remedy to this fiasco.

Thanks,
    Beverly

16th of Jan, 2007

Yep, same for me. I bought 360 share pro unknowingly through limwire.co.uk, thinking it was going to be the real limewire. And again, it worked once, and since then pops up with error messages that won't go unless I go into task manager and close the programme there. I want a refund! But they say my username is not right or registered or something.

19th of Jan, 2007

I have the same issue, my 360 share pro no longer works after buying a lifetime membership and there is no way available for us to get support help or customer service anymore either. Please help us.

19th of Jan, 2007

If you have any info for us to contact them, a website maybe, can someone let me know.

• Be
      19th of Jan, 2007

I had 360 Share Pro for about 7 months, it worked great but about a month ago when I tried to open it wouldn't open. So I thought that maybe my membership had expired, I went through the process again to become a member, it gave me a password, took the money out of my account. When I tried to open it gave me the message of having a invalid account. But to make matters worse I was unaware that my son had already gone through the complete process 2 days before. So I paid for this program not once but twice. If you can help in anyway we would be extremely grateful. Are they affiliated with the program "Bearshare"?

• El
      21st of Jan, 2007

They are not affiliated with Bearshare. I called Bearshare & they gave me a # to call 1-888-846-9591. There hours are 9-5pm

Hope this helps.

• Ka
      22nd of Jan, 2007

I bought it too and it wont work. I want my money back but there seems to be no way of going about this.

24th of Jan, 2007

I have had the same problems like everybody else it sounds like, you pay the lifetime membership it works for a few days and then it doesn't work any more, what a scam. I was wondering if anybody has been able to get a refund?

25th of Jan, 2007

I as well have a complaint about 360Share Pro... I had purchased my lifetime subscription and I as well am no longer able to get my music... Now that I am trying to get a hold of them it seems to not to be in the cards because there is NO WAY for me to get a hold of them... What the heck is going on? I want my money back!

• Aa
      25th of Jan, 2007

I signed up for two year agreement and somebody deleted the program from our computer by mistake. now i tried to find my account and use the program and it does not work. so i need to talk to somebody to get it back working correctly.

• Ho
      27th of Jan, 2007

I have recently renewed my subscription and i cant do anything with it, i cant download anything, maybe i am doing something wrong but i don't think so, i have been using this for almost a year now, but now for some reason it wont connect, does anybody have any suggestions for me...

• Mi
      29th of Jan, 2007

I should have researched more b4 purchasing. Mine doesn't work at all, wont even open.

• Je
      30th of Jan, 2007

I have nothing much to say, but that this company sucks and I want my money back. Never has worked for me either!!!

• Ed
      31st of Jan, 2007

I had 360 share and it was upgraded to 360 pro fine for a weak now will not connect pop comes on freezes the sight pain in the bumb someone should do something.

• Ta
      31st of Jan, 2007

I've just signed up to 360 sharepro about two weeks ago and now i have a firewall that wont let me download. i tried to take it off through my pc but its something wrong coming from their side. i want my money back as well. who do they think they are scamming people like this . THEY SUCK!

2nd of Feb, 2007

360share was trying to rip me off. I said they could take £1.89 for a month subscription and they went and took £30.00 out of my account. I've just got my money back. Do not use this site - its a scam! You cant even access music when you install the program. Do not use. And do not give them your card details!

2nd of Feb, 2007

Thank you for the email. We can resolve any issues online. However, if you still wish to reach our Customer Service department by phone, you can do so by dialing the phone number below:

1-866-240-2481 (toll free for North America) Or +1 514-448-1121 (International)

We are available 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.

Sincerely,
    Your Customer Service
    this is what 360share emailed me after i told them i was going to the police because what they was doing was theft.

2nd of Feb, 2007

I paid for the download maybe 2 weeks ago and i had to restore my computer so then since i had already paid i try to download again and you guys said my account name and password was invalid please fix. Email me so i know what to do my new email is matt-green@fuse.net my old email is matt-green@peoplepc.com thanks