360 Share Pro / It just stopped working!

I paid for a lifetime membership and its been fine for about 6 months now, all of the sudden nothing, I can't get it to do anything. I also thought I was downloading Limewire, but in the end I got this. I have tried to contact them to no avail. No phone numbers to speak of, and email doesn't work.

Comments

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hi there,
    We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software due to a java application, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.
    If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• We
      18th of Jul, 2008

Hi there,

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Wt
      3rd of Jan, 2009

I paid for lifetime membership. Got a new computer and tried to reinstall 360 was informed my subscription was cancelled. Can not get in touch with 360. They wont answer the phone and wont respond to e mail. So i checked with a few governmental agencies and was told by all that they have numerous complaints on them. With out coming right out and saying it they all leaned towards the fact that basically 360 was a rip off. Take the money and run leave you standing with your pants down around your ankles.