321Annuity.Com / Unauthorized billing

I found this company on the Web. I left them a message and was promptly called back bya woman named Nancy. Over the period of about two weeks Nancy called me several times promising that if I gave them $2500 they would be able to get me 65 people who were interested strictly in discussing rolling over their 401ks and IRA to annuities. She said on average I could expect 3-5 appointments a week, and about 1 sale a week. I told her flat out on the phone that I would be happy with 3-5 appointments a week and even 2 sales a month. she said that was way below their national average so I should accomplish my goals. Well it is now 3 months later and I have had a whopping 2 appointments, and guess what? Not one of them let me in their house they say they never spoke with anyone about annuities on the phone. in fact one of the clients was a retired insurance salesmen. So I called 321 Annuity.com to demand I talk with Nancy, now that she has my money they won't let me talk with her, and instead I get sent to some 'Manager' who from the get go is very defensive. He says if I want better results I should not take face to face appointments but have the telemarketers set up phone appointments. So I figure 'Okay what do I have to lose, they already have my money, so I might as well take a shot.' A month later they have set me up with a whopping 2 phone appointments. I call the first guy, not only has he never heard of me, but he is out of state and has been for weeks and has no intention of buying any annuities. The second is with a woman who gets freaked out and tells me to quit calling her or she will call her lawyer!

Bottoline- Save your money! Either these guys are running a scam or are totally Mickey Mouse!

Nancy if you ever read this. I don't know how you sleep at night taking money from hard working people. You sweet talked me and swore your sales numbers were for real. They were complete garbage. I confessed to you that I was a Christian and that we will be judged after this life by how we treat others, especially other Christians! It's not worth it, what you are doing is immoral and unethical. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Va

Comments

• Sc
      7th of May, 2009

I have had the same experience, except I dont even get a response to my complaints. No one ever returns phone messages or emails. I have had 7 appointments set up so far. 5 of those no one was home and the other 2 claimed they spoke to someone from 321 annuity but they never agreed to an appointment and were not interested. Total scam.

28th of May, 2009

Thank you for posting this! I was a little skeptical when they only take checks or wires and no CC. Smelled fishy and your comments will keep me and the others that were interested away! Thanks again!

• Ra
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Well, I took the bait and the worst thing is I had 2 of my agents go in $833.00 apiece. I have ask for a refund but I am sure that will not happen. My next step is to contact the California Attorney Generals Office and the BBB and file a compliant. I checked them out with the BBB before I bought into their scam and they had not had any compliants and had a C- rating because they were not a member. I checked again today and they have a F rating because of unresolved complaints. If you are thinking of using this company DON'T DO IT!!!

1st of Aug, 2009

I find all this talk misleading. I think 321 is good tool to make money. I made pretty good money with them. Nothing works out all the time in our business.I ask the company about the complaints and they told me Randy is still being booked.He filed a complaint after 1 appt. Thats not fair !! They told me he is very hard to get along with. That is why i feel this talking is misleading

• Ra
      1st of Aug, 2009

You must work for 321 mlt and are trying to cover their ###. They are not booking appointments for me. They are calling me and my agents with a name and a phone number telling us to send out info and follow up with a phone call. I send the info and try to contact the people to no avail. The fact is, I paid them for PRESET ANNUITY APPOINTMENTS, not mail orders, well over a month ago and have not had 1 qualified appointment. I signed a contract that said that I would be getting 1 to 4 appointments per week and I have yet to get a legitamate one. They would not take a credit card and said that if I overnight the check thay would throw in 4 free appointments. I did not file a complaint after 1 appointment because I have not had any appointments set that were real. I was told that I would receive a form for the appointments detailing the case and then was told that it was up to the appointment setter to use it. I am not hard to get along with I just expect service when it is promised! The $2, 500.00 that I sent them was real but there service has not been so far.

1st of Aug, 2009

Randy are trying to say you are not working the leads. They tell me to call somebody that wants to talk to me and i do. I got 3 appts that way. I'm fairly new with them and i like them. Please don't put me down ! I just told what i've been doing. All you need is someone to talk to. Start talking Randy and maybe you will make a sale. Maybe your head will be in a better place and you will work harder.

1st of Aug, 2009

My friend Frank in va. told me about 321. He's making money ! So Randy stop being angry and saying things that are misleading. Work the leads and make money !!

• Rs
      18th of Aug, 2009

MLT You my friend are a BULL [censored]ER, Randy is RIGHT, 321 annuity IS A RIP OFF, I sent them $1250.00 for 22 leads DID NOT GET ONE, you must be MR.REID

THEIR ADDRESS ISN'T REAL EITHER, ITS A DROP BOX. EVERYBODY RANDY IS RIGHT RUN RUN RUN FROM 321 ANNUITY!!!

• Il
      18th of Aug, 2009

Randy and RSJR are correct. I signed up for 20 leads plus bonus 2 for $1250. They called me and said they had set up 3 appts, all 3 were no-shows, when I called the supposed clients, they said they never agreed to appointment. Then I started getting calls from Mr. Reid giving me names to send letters to and then follow up with call. This is not what I paid for, I as well as Randy, paid for preset qualified appointments. One of the people Mr. Reid called was one of my existing clients, he said she was 67, very interested in sitting down with someone and that she had annuities she wanted to have someone to review. I called her, by the way, she is only 51, also she said he did call, but all he did was say I was a financial professional in the area and that I would be sending something out to her and she has no annuities. This is total crap, I want a full refund since 321 is not living up to their end of the bargain, I could order a list of leads myself for 1/10 the cost if I wanted to send letter and follow up to make appt. myself, what a joke!!