321 Annuity / scam/annuity leads

1 Pittsburgh, PA, US Review updated:
Phone: 724-779-9720

Complete misrepresentation / fraud no leads recieved called Mr Jim Reid and after some time of him screaming over the phone he aggreed to refund my 2500.00 of which he sent me one partial payment of 250.00 and a letter which stated he would send me a 250.00 payment for 10 weeks. Well no further payments have been recieved. Stay away from this company they do not deliver and it is a scam.. I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST MR JIM REID AND 321 ANNUITY WITH THE CALIFORNIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER, THE DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, THE US POSTAL SERVICE, THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, AND ALSO WILL BE FILING A CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT..

Comments

• Pm
      Aug 03, 2009
    321 Annuity - Refund Satisfied
    321 Annuity
    California

Hello I would like to know how I go about rescinding my complaint against 321 annuity. I have resolved my
    refund issue with Mr. Reid and I would like for you to remove completely me earlier complaint. Please let
    me know what I have to do to get it remove. Also this is my second communication requesting that you
    remove my complaint. Thank you very much.

D. Paul McZeal

Aug 30, 2009

He never used the service and he got so much to say. He screams and and he thinks he is better then most hard working people. Ego is in the fire below. The scam artist is the person that is telling lie's to the reader ! Only losers follow ! Like the agent who thinks he the best ! Everybody knows he not very good !

Sep 21, 2009

Mr.Morton is a loser and a lier ! Oh ! He said this ? He is lying and he knows it ! Did he tell you he said the n word to the appointment setter ?

Sep 21, 2009

Did he tell you he got a refund ! That was forgotten ! Why was that left out . Did he tell you about treating people like dirt ! Oh ! Could it be he is a scam and can"t sell ? Other agent't do ! He is a low life and he wants you to follow him ! Doesn"t that make you a low life ?

• Vi
      Oct 19, 2009

I will help you do anything to get back at jim reid. They just closed up shop a week ago. i have someone who can find other addresses for mr. reid and will let you know what i find. Please let me know if you file a claim as I have already tried to file charges against him in Nj as well as Cali.