3 XP Web Solutions / Major Rip-off

1 125 S. Avondale Blvd., #105Avondale, AZ, United States Review updated:

This company charged me 2200+ dollars for a customized website. In the beginning they were fine. I even sent them the .jpg files to use for my website; all they had to do was insert them into a template and make changes to the categories/links. I requested they do this numerous times, even made my requests very simple by numbering them, and each time they would make one change and send preview to me. After 3 of these, they completely quit responding to me. My website was still not complete, I could not get an answer from anyone - called and left many messages with an Annabel who never returned my calls. After approximately 9 months, I spoke with the owner of this company, who assured me he would handle this himself and make sure it was completed. Correspondence with me was then turned back over to Annabel. When they picked back up on this after not doing anything for so long, they did not even have the most recent changes that had been made to my web page that they were creating. They sent me a preview of one that was absolutely nothing like any that I had previously seen, and nothing like what I wanted.

This continued for a year and I finally asked for my money back. They refunded me $675.00 of my $2200. I received nothing from them but frustration, VERY POOR customer service - basically none - and then they kept my money, which had taken me 2 years to save in order to do this. In addition, I had subscribed to Doba, at their recommendation, and this cost me monthly dollars until I finally cancelled it because I had no website to put the products on. THIS COMPANY SUCKS.

Ge

Comments

• Ka
      12th of May, 2008

i have the samething i paid 5000 for mine i still have no clue what i am doing i have ask for so many time i dont know what to do i payed so much money what do i do i wanted to cancel they offerd me 836.00 back i dont know what to do and you are right they suck. i did get this nick on the onnce and he was so rude to me i wanted to cry we should find some people that has went through the samething that we went through would you cancel i dont have any money to do anything else right tell me what you did thanks kabiolas.

• Gr
      25th of Jun, 2008

I feel sorry for what these people have gone through and I feel like the next sucker in line to be abused by this company's lack of service or support after they received my money. They did make it sound good enough to try them out after they got in touch with me through Doba. After I got started I ran into my first problem when I expected to get a walk through. The day I got that, they only did a partial walk through and promised to call me back before the end of the day. I spent 8 hours waiting for the phone call that never came. The next free time I had about a week later I called but got no assistance because they said they were too busy but could set up an appointment some other day. I did make my first monthly payment the same way I made my opening payment a day before it was due. I had a problem a few days later when everything on my web pages were gone. The web site came up, but nothing was even listed on it. I gave them a benefit of a doubt that it might be temporary. When I contacted them a few days later, they told me they had been having computer problems. Next I started to get e-mail messages stating I was past due. I just gave them replies telling them the payment had been made on 6-10-08 a day before it was due. After I received even more e-mail from them, I just copied the evidence of the payment from PayPal and sent that back to them. I still got e-mails every day telling me the same thing. The last time I sent them the copy of the payment, I just changed (a fourth time) in my statement and I asked them if they needed to see the evidence a fifth time. I then had a problem the next week when I couldn't even open up their web site or my web site. I thought it was only a temporary problem and tried back later a few times. After that I tried using different ISPs, web brousers, and even different computers. Anything that had anything to do with my web site couldn't be brough up by any of them. I e-mailed this problem to their CS and the only listed member on the BBB's web site. I still haven't received a reply from them to this day on this or any other e-mail message I sent to them about any of these problems. My opinion of this company is, don't get involved with them unless you're ready to handle large amounts of dissapointments and no customer service to take care of the problems.

4th of Jul, 2008

I just signed up with them for my webstore through DOBA. I will get back to you guys with how it goes, hopefully it will be a good review, i have my fingers crossed. Thanks for all the input!!!

• Aq
      7th of Jul, 2008

I am worked for the company and i do agree with what i hear. their customer service is the worse i've ever seen. they are rude and uneducated. almost everyone who works here has a criminal record. the compnay doesn't care because they have no integraty. they allow their telmarketers to make false pormises, just to meet quota. they lie through their teeth. their "coaches" are just young adults who are there to upsale you. they know that they will make several hundred on the upsale so they will do what ever it takes to upsale... including lie.

• Ms
      27th of Jul, 2008

The customer service is lousy and they do lie to you. They will tell you one thing, then once they got you, all of a sudden no one is available to help you... They are also very rude and don't want to be bothered about you. Don't fall for it, save your money!

• Te
      28th of Jul, 2008

I agree with all that I have read. I'm going through the same thing. I have put money into this "Business" since January and have yet to sell anything! Oh I get traffic, hits and so on. I can't continue to try doing this so called business. I've called and have talked to Nick, he tells me to call Maria, she's my contact. I have left so many messages and still no return call. I did talk to her in the beginning when it was being set up and my money was being
    taken. How sad I've worked hard on this site.

• Do
      29th of Jul, 2008

I am sad that I have read all of this information now. I have not spent that much money yet, but there is NO customer service at all. I have been waiting on a simple change since for 96 hours and do not feel any closer to resolution. I hope that my next post to this thread can be positive. Being told that "other" new customer are more important is hardly a way to treat customers. I should be spending my time on working on my website that is NOT working instead of reading dirty 3XP laundry. I would have never looked for this thread if they had fixed my problem.
    I have never before dealt with companies where there are open links to felons that are either current or past employees. I should pull the plug before I get emotional like the folks above.

• Do
      31st of Jul, 2008

Well folks, I am back again. My previous complaint only took 100 hours to correct so I could go on to the next step. I asked questions on how to set up a link to PayPal and was told to cut and paste code from the PayPal site. I did exactly as instructed, only the code I entered was too long and it messed up my webpage.

I called yesterday at 2pm to address the problem after waiting all morning for the time zone lag. I was told that my page needed to be reset and it should only take a few minutes. I waited and called again at 6pm EDT and was told they were backed up with "NEW CUSTOMERS" and they would get to it before they went home. So, today, I waited and called the first time at noon EDT and left a voice mail message. I called again around 3pm and spoke to someone in Customer Service. They told me it would be corrected and I would get a call back later today. At 8:15 pm, I have just called again, and it was explained that Customer Service does not include Technical Services and I should deal with them direct. What is their phone number...whoops, they don't have a public phone, so try sending them a message. We take pride in fixing all problems within 72 hours is what I was told. I was promised that my NEW site would be up and working within 72 hours after my original marketing call. Since I still have not had my "walk thru" and there are still features that are NOT working, by my definition, my site is still not working. The attitude of this company is horrible, I am their paying customer. I have asked for a directory of contact numbers and points of contact, and or a pdf file or instruction manual to help get my site running. Not available...PERIOD. If I knew how to write HTML code, I wouldn't have paid them to set the site up for me. Their salesman promise anything to make quota, but there is not delivery on these promises. I have been sitting here for almost a week thinking that my site would soon be working. Very painful experience.

• Er
      18th of Aug, 2008

/URL removed/

If you have a problem e-mail this guy.

I'm a guy who set up with SMC EmerchantClub website, and they placed me on a data base, and 3xp website wants to sign me up. Doing my homework in reading as much as I can to learn the do's and don'ts mean time do yourselves a favor get on the Website /URL removed/

from: www.twofoldgiftshop.com

4th of Sep, 2008

This is in response to Gena notice this started on 10/24 /2007 then took her till 4/09/2008 to make up her mind on custom site...so obviously some people can't be made happy!

2007-10-24: cld hm # wmn ansrd lm w/ her...afc 2007-12-10: recvd e-mail from Garette to reply to her last e-mail she sent some of her e-mail inrefrance to her website and all changes she request last draft sent her on 12-10-07...afc 2007-12-12: recvd e-mail abt all her issues her wanting \\\"Genaworks\\\" bigger and would like links across top and and didnt want flowers categories sent...afc 2007-12-15: sent her changes that she requested wasnt happy was to wide advs advs her that it was wide cus she wanted links across top also advs her that the flowers categories is just a sample she could change that later answered some questions she had...afc 2007-12-17 sent her a sample of what we had asked her to let me know what changes she would like...afc 2008-04-09: was refunded and mailed out 04-09 675.00 sent out e-mail...afc

4th of Sep, 2008

Ms. B. again because we are partnered with doba we cannot help you research other dropshippers.
    2008-07-18: called in with questions-NRF 2008-07-18: called her and she was complaining because she feels like i didnt write anything down and that i was no going to help her. i let her know that i did listen to her and i recaped our earlier conversations and she felt better about it-NRf 2008-07-23: did her images and submitted them to be installed-NRF 2008-07-25: called in to ask us to find her some other dropshippers, Sean and I informed her how to pursue that and she blew up that no one here helps her, I spoke with her in regards to trying to help her out and offer something for her trouble, she denied the offer and asked for the cancellation address...jnf 2008-07-25: CLX per Rick - pEB

4th of Sep, 2008

Karen B. you have made orders
    10-25-07sent email wthru 2007-09-11: Called and left message-SMF 2007-14-11: Help with discounter-SMF 2007-29-11: Called needing help with banners-NRF 2008-02-25: called her and took care of hosting problems she payed all of her hosting at once and it didnt take care of the individual invoices so i switched all of them manualy-NRF 2008-03-28: submitted PEM file-NRF 2008-04-03 Called for walk-thru, went to V.M., left msg and sent email. - PEB 2008-04-08: called her and took care of her issues-NRF 2008-06-02: sent her email letting her know that she can call us with questions or she could let me know what time to call her and i will be more then happy to assist her-NRf 2008-06-12: sent her email letting know how to email market, and how to make coupons. HAM 2008-07-28: responded to her emial answering her questions-NRf

4th of Sep, 2008

Hey Check the BBB report on us bbb.com got to businesses or charities and type in 3xpweb. In case you aren't aware the attorney general monitors these type of businesses very close. As you will see we are in great standing with both and have never had a lawsuit previously or pending. Not many web based companies can make this claim. Not every customer can be made happy, but I bet it is easier to get a refund than SMC, or any other website company/dropshipper.

Sorry we can't please everyone, but we will try

• Pa
      15th of Sep, 2008

Anyone who has been contacted by 3xp. I say stay away! They contacted me and I agreed to a small website. They kept calling me and getting me to buy more and more bells and whistles, saying that if I am trying to make a good income, I NEED these extras to make money or it will end up costing me money. Against my better judgement I reluctantly agreed. After 3 weeks and LOTS of money later, I have not made a cent and some of the services I paid for (including marketing) were not even done correctly. I had to do that work myself and now they won't refund me. They were very friendly in the beginning and then when I had issues, they don't even speak to me anymore. Also, they send you what is called an authorization form giving them permission to charge your card. After the small charge in the beginning, they said I had to sign another authorization form and fax it back in order to have the other charges on my card. I never did that and the verbal amount was WAY under what eventually was charged on my card. Now they won't refund my money even though I didn't authorize those charges in writing. They said it's all in the terms of agreement. I don't have anything against DOBA-they're fine. Anyway-stay away from 3xp! The way the economy is now and how people are truly trying to make additional income for their families, 3xp is really the bottom of the barrel.

• Md
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I recently took a basic webstore from them. They actually contacted me after i think they got my information from DOBA.
    I am little worried about the things..
    My website is not giving me a cent so far.
    They have packages like 1000 guaranteed visitors, 7500 guaranteed visitors and so on up till 100000 visitors!! and probably more. Do these really work? Concerned because those packages cost money..
    Not sure about customer service also, once one guy replied me very rude to my question regarding some adjustments of some icon in my webstore.
    I recently contacted about the site's features - it does not allow you to show the shipping method with individual product, It shows "BestWay", looking at which a customer may turn off. I suggested to show atleast either "Free shipping!" or show like: "USPS/UPS/FEDEX or any major shipping carrier". I did not get any reply so far.. I even asked if i need to pay for giving that feature how much i need to pay!! Just thinking whether i should walk out or not..

3 XP Web Solutions - Poor Service to the point of Fraudulent
    3XP Web Solutions
    125 S. Avondale Blvd., #105
    Avondale
    Arizona
    Phone: (866) 559-8574
    3xpweb.com

An absolutely fraudulent "company". They call sporadically, a couple times a week or once a week. They may get your number from Doba (the eBay-certified drop shipper). Eventually, you answer. They say "Hey (your name)! How's your Doba membership working out?" They don't actually care (well they didn’t in my case). Then, they start asking you about how much income it is your goal to have on a monthly basis from online sales? You say, X amount. They proceed at that point to offer you their absolute guarantee that their Marketing and Advertising campaign along with their web site hosting will make you at least that amount of money per month. Sound familiar? If you have not given this company your money yet, don’t! Here's what happens next – they’ll try to corral you into not using your credit card but instead using your PayPal account (they will tell you that it saves them money), and this makes it even a little harder for your Credit Card Company to be able to reverse the charges. If it has already happened to you and your payment has gone through, go to your Credit Card company (or PayPal) online and submit a transaction dispute as soon as possible and fax or mail all your correspondences with these people to your Credit Card Company (and call them as well, the more contact the better). The complaint from Gena is absolutely correct. This company is totally fraudulent. They do not provide what they say they provide - at all. Their timeline, I do have to hand it to them, is perfect for escaping simple (properly due) reversal of charges. As Gena says, they do act helpful and supportive at the beginning (several days in my case). After that initial beginning, getting someone to help you from 3XP Web Solutions is as difficult as anything you will do in your life. They do not guarantee what they claim. They do not drive traffic to your site. They do not guarantee sales. If this company ever calls you and offers you a deal that sounds too good to be true -- that's because it is a completely fraudulent offer from a company that ingeniously treads a fine line between white collar crime and an "apparently legitimate" business just under the radar which web hosting has made even more feasible for illegitimate companies to prey on consumers. A web site can be created for a few dollars, and the invoices they send you will consist in balances made up mostly of web site creation, even though the sales pitch is all about driving traffic to your web site! That is why Gena received a refund of only $675 and how they can get away with that kind of fraud. Gena received nothing from this but a headache and yet this company kept most of her $2200. Gena was lucky compared to me. That’s why I am writing this. I only hope that this fraudulent company can be stopped. Their Better Business Bureau listing shows 20 complaints, which is a huge(!) number for a small company, since few people who are frauded actually complain to the BBB. Moreover, if you look closely, of these 20 complaints, the customer went away usually remaining unsatisfied(!). Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any other information about this company. I would be glad to try and do what I can to help you make your case to your credit card company.

28th of Sep, 2008

That is actually slightly humorous. This whole horrible experience with 3XP Web Solutions has been nothing but misery. But, at least this! The Commenter "Customer Service" is in fact a representative from 3XP itself! 3XP Web Solutions actually has the nerve to try and argue in their own favor against the many people they have frauded! Their argument in their favor is that no one has filed a lawsuit against them! Their BBB rating is absolutely awful. Have they no shame?! Clearly, they have no remorse. TO 3xP I Say: STOP FRAUDING GOOD HONEST PEOPLE!

28th of Sep, 2008

Hey everyone who has ever been frauded by 3XP Web Solutions - we may have enough, or eventually have enough, for a class action suit against this company?

• Sm
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Yea they called me up too recently trying to get me to go with them, and so the $130 sign up fee was reasonable, but now they want to get me to spend 5, 500 on a 10, 000 product website that guarantees to get me 8, 000 views a month...

• Ty
      7th of Oct, 2008

I received a call from them also. In order to lock in a intro. offer of $125 they asked that I give them my address since I wasn't ready to go forward that particular day. Did I cause myself any harm by providing them my address?