3 steps to conquring ADD / unauthorized charges on my credit card

1 Pinson, AL, United States Review updated:

10/13/2008 3STEPSADD.COM [protected] NCDEBIT FOR CHECKCARD $35.98 This is my original order of a Ebook and hard copy of the book 3 Steps to Conquring ADD. I canceled my account with the company and then was charged $19.00 on 11/12/o8. I have called the [protected] customer service number several times and left messages requesting the company return my calls. I have not been able to contact a live person and have not received any response from the company. I am very upset and disappointed with this company that they have not returned my calls. I want this company to refund my money. Please help me resolve this issue.

Comments

• Ap
      20th of Jan, 2009

I have had the EXACT same problem. I have called with no response, left messages, still no response.. no live person to help, no response to countless emails. I have been charged over and over each month $19.99 from Novemeber to January and did not join the monthly membership. I bought the book in October. Finally I am closing my debit card and they will not be able to charge my account anymore... but I still am trying to get my $60 unauthorized money back. What a horrible company with horrible customer service... Can we say STUPID TAX? That's what Dave Ramsey (awesome financial guy!!) refers to when we end up paying for stupid mistakes. I am learning from this one the hard way.