3 Steps ADD / Jon Bennett / Unauthorized credit card charges

1 Burlington, WI, United States Review updated:

I ordered a $35 book from the 3 Steps ADD website (the book is a joke). Since then unauthorized debits have been made on my credit card at $19 per month under the company names of 3STEPSADD MEMBERSHIP and JON BENNETT. There is an [protected] number but of course, it is never answered by a human being. It is a voice message from Jon Bennett. I have left voice mail messages requesting to be credited and removed from this "membership" that I never signed up for. I have left electronic messages on the 3 Steps ADD website which I have never received a response to either.

Comments

• Rl
      22nd of Sep, 2009

The same exact thing happened to me. I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I have been getting charged the same unauthorized fee since April 2009. I declined a membership back in April and again in Sept 09 when I discovered the charges. You do not get a confirmation to your cancellation and cannot reach anybody by phone or email. My credit card company is in dispute with their bank now. It is such a scam

• Dl
      13th of Apr, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Credit card company said best recourse was to cancel the card and re-issue. What a rip off! Do not get involved with this company.