3 for $10 / Bad services

1 Singapore Review updated:

It was really bad services. I'd been scolded just because i'm thinking which items i want to buy. This was first time i experienced that the shop's owner suddenly scold u This is her conversation: " hey girl, do u want to buy or not? If you dont want to buy, please go away! I think you dont want to buy oredy because you stand here for a long period oredy. Please dont block the others customers!"<br />
<br />
I was very angry. This is because her shop very small and she put a lot of stuff on the floor. The most important is i'm a tourist who came to her shop and want to buy some souvenirs. As a customer, we have right to choose the items that we want. The shop's owner cannot scold me just because i spend 15minutes to choose 3 items.<br />
<br />
please take action as soon as possible because i dont want others customers get a same experience as me. thanx!<br />
contact no of shop:<br />
Phone: [protected]<br />
Address: 44 Pagoda Street, chinatown, Singapore 059203

Comments

• As
      19th of Feb, 2010

As a customer, we have a right to choose the things that we need. The shop's owner cannot scold customer even though they are wrong. So, in my opinion she need to appologise with her act.