3 Day Blinds / Company did not deliver promptly!
I ordered blinds for a slider window which included a valance in November, the company sent the window coverings out one week before Christmas, the valance was cracked and measured incorrectly so they sent it back. On January 5th I called the company and they said "the order was held up in corporate" and that she would call me back in 3 days with follow up date to be delivered she did not call back as promised and when I called her she gave more excuses and a different story about needing paint to dry. I called corporate who never called me back. This company did not deliver promptly and does not follow up issues appropriately after being paid which was in excess of one thousand dollars.
More 3 Day Blinds Complaints & Reviews
- 3 Day Blinds - False advertising, slow service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Bad service
- 3 Day Blinds - Unprofessional Employee, Horrible & Slow Customer Service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Very Bad Customer Service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Poor service
- 3 Day Blinds - Blinds
- 3 Day Blinds - Worst Customer Service Experience, EVER!
- 3 Day Blinds - Wrong blinds/poor customer service
- 3 Day Blinds - Terrible Product/Customer Service 
- 3-Day Blinds - Cornice Board