3 Day Blinds / Company did not deliver promptly!

I ordered blinds for a slider window which included a valance in November, the company sent the window coverings out one week before Christmas, the valance was cracked and measured incorrectly so they sent it back. On January 5th I called the company and they said "the order was held up in corporate" and that she would call me back in 3 days with follow up date to be delivered she did not call back as promised and when I called her she gave more excuses and a different story about needing paint to dry. I called corporate who never called me back. This company did not deliver promptly and does not follow up issues appropriately after being paid which was in excess of one thousand dollars.

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2010

Hi. As the new VP of Customer Satisfaction for 3 Day Blinds, I want to apologize for the apparent sub-standard customer service you have experienced. I’d greatly appreciate an opportunity to resolve any sales or service related issues you may have.

Please call my customer service team at the following numbers if you have any support needs, or, if you prefer an on-line dialogue we’ve just launched on-line Chat via our website to support you as well.

Customer Service: 888-234-3329
    Appointments and sales: 888-966-3329
    Website: http://3dayblinds.com/

Warm Regards,
    Jeff Miller, VP Customer Satisfaction
    3 Day Blinds

• Pu
      29th of Jan, 2011

I have the same problem! I ordered my blinds the first of December and it is now February and they're still not complete ! Each time I call, they send an email to the installer, {couple of days) install company has to call back and scedule me for a inspection, (couple of weeks) send report back to corporate and wait for replay as to what to do, after receiving their reply then they call me back to scedule another install, (couple of more weeks) they look like crap and something breaks on them everyday! I hate them and they say they don't give your money back.

15th of Jul, 2014

Stop ###ing SPAMMING you ###!